December 2010 Moms

modg

Re: modg

• Yes!!! Not everyday, but enough to know she's absolutely hysterical.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• THANK YOU!!!!!  I haven't seen this blog before - but the way she described her colicy baby is great.  That is EXACTLY how my day goes and I can't seem to get DH to understand.  Now I just need him to read her post.  Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestarb4long:

anyone else read her blog?

1ht

oh my gosh...thanks for the tip.  I've been reading (when I should be making and eating dinner).  Love her!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • YES! She is hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG she had me at lighting and lasers!!!  Thanks this is a great pick me up :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• imagejessrenee11:
    OMG she had me at lighting and lasers!!!  Thanks this is a great pick me up :)

Aaah! I love Kellie's new picture! She's getting so big!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• imageOhSewCrafty:

imagejessrenee11:

I know!! Its crazy!! All her newborn stuff is getting tight which doesn't suprise me because she still eats like  4 oz every 2/3 hours. I can't wait to see how much she weighs at our 2 month appt on the 31st.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Thanks for sharing!  Tooooo funny....
  • imagejessrenee11:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagejessrenee11:

I know!! Its crazy!! All her newborn stuff is getting tight which doesn't suprise me because she still eats like  4 oz every 2/3 hours. I can't wait to see how much she weighs at our 2 month appt on the 31st.

That's awesome! I'm glad she's chunking up. Big Smile

• For those of you who read, I'm glad you haven't been missing out.  For those of you who've been able to catch up--yay!  Or in Modg speak: "Sparkles and Glitter!"  or something of the like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"