South Dakota Babies

Attn: All South Dakota Mommies!! INTROS!

I know this is the Sioux Falls thread, but seeing as there isn't a South Dakota one, I thought I could still message on this board. I'm live on the other side of the state with my hubby and had my first baby in July!! How amazing it's has been with her in our lives!!

The weather here is crazy today! Snowy and cold... but I am super excited for the holiday festivities happening around town. What are some things you will be attending this year??

Re: Attn: All South Dakota Mommies!! INTROS!

• Yay, I was hoping there would be an SD board. I am in Aberdeen, snowy and cold here also, I suppose it's time for that though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey ladies! I live in Mitchell.  Its sunny here but still really cold!

~Pool_Chick~
  • Loading the player...
  • Late is better than never.

Aberdeen here too. We are hoping to get down towards Sioux Falls for the holidays.. lets just see how the weather holds out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies,

I am in Sioux Falls. Nice to "meet" you. 

Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Hi Ladies,

I'm in Brookings.  I"m baking some cookies this afternoon and watching it snow!

• Brand new mommy here in Sioux Falls! My husband and I are hoping the baby holds out until he gets home from deployment, keeping our fingers crossed
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow I am so glad there are more South Dakota mommies! Was beginnin to think I was all by myself out here!
    ~Pool_Chick~
  • Good luck I hope baby holds out to.. I have a husband who is in the gurads.. and Im seven months pregnant.. I couldnt imagine not knowing if he would be around or not... I hope everything goes well for you!!!
  • Hi Mommies, I am in Sioux Falls as well. We are having our second baby after 11 years.

We are ready for Spring to come early this year! Wouldn't that be great!

• hey everyone! Estelline  here and yes i'm dreaming of nicer days ahead as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess we did not get our spring yet? Snow, snow and more snow. The drift in front of our house is 7ft tall! Ready for spring NOW. 

We find out what we are having in 9 days. I can hardly stand it.

• Hi Friends!

I just found out over the weekend that I'm expecting!  Hubby and I are very nervous, but excited.  I am just guessing my due date but I think its sometime in early October.  I'm just looking for some preggo buddies since I have 0 pregnant friends or even friends with kids. 

We live in south central Sodak (pretty much in the middle of no where).  We're both teachers and have 3 dogs that we love dearly.

• Greatings from Mitchell,  our 1st baby turns 2 months today and even though we are out and about almost daily we are going to get his first professional photos taken today.... so excited....  Nice to meet you all.... 

I go back to work in a month and am trying to figure out how to manage getting my life in order, baby ready and work a 40hr+ work week.....I also have a home sewing business that I would rather be doing full time but struggle to even make it into my studio with baby taking up so much time.... any advice on how to get baby more independant and not needing to be held so much... we have swings, pac n plays, vibrating  chairs, play mats... but he tends to scream if I put him down for more than a few minutes....the only place he doesn't scream is his car seat....he wants to go for car rides....

Love my little man to pieces and hate to see him upset....how can I get him more independant....

• imagelkunze:
    Good luck I hope baby holds out to.. I have a husband who is in the gurads.. and Im seven months pregnant.. I couldnt imagine not knowing if he would be around or not... I hope everything goes well for you!!!

Does your DH report in Sioux Falls? And thanks btw, he might be home earlier then expected =D

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dell Rapids! I'm not a mommy yet, but we're TTC!! Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in May! So I hope we can conceive this month so I can give him the good news around our anniversary and maybe have a New Years baby!!  :)
  • Hi! I'm in Norris, if any of you know where that is... lol. We're about 40 miles south of Belvidere off of I-90. My husband and I are expecting our first in Nov!
  • Hi All!

I can't believe I am just now finding this.       I live in Pierre!   I have a 2.5 yr old son and our princess will be 6 months next monday!  I can't believe it!

• imagekayapapaya4:
    Dell Rapids! I'm not a mommy yet, but we're TTC!! Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in May! So I hope we can conceive this month so I can give him the good news around our anniversary and maybe have a New Years baby!!  :)

I was born in Dells! **Nice to meet you!**

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hi, I moved to Spearfish last July from Chicago.  I have a 2 year old boy and 3 month old girl.  I love it here so far even when it is snowy and cold, its beautiful.
  • Hello! I live in Beresford, work and go to school in Sioux Falls. Not a mommy but DH and I are possibley talking about TTC in December. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Hi Everyone-

I live in Sioux Falls.  DH and I have been at this TTC thing for about 1y 9m now.  We did just recently lose our first pregnancy to an ectopic pregnancy but are hoping to try again soon.  Nice meeting everyone

TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • I'm in Spearfish too! It's nice to see someone else from this little, lovely town. I have a 18 month old and a 3 week old, both girls! Nice to 'meet' everyone!
  • Kayapapaya Best of luck in your efforts TTC, I know how hard of a process it can be, and the emotions that it comes with. I know we tried for a LONG time before seeking help, so I hope your journey is much easier.

However Sioux Falls Mommy to Be here, with a Kinslee and a Coulter on the way this fall. What can I say, once I  got pregnant we got 2 for the price of 1 and cant wait until they arrive (and I can fit in my jeans again!) We are a younger couple, in the middle of moving to Harrisburg in the next couple weeks and are looking forward to meeting other young families in the area!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm moving from the cities to Brookings in early August to start pharmacy school at SDSU.

Anyone with older kids?  I have 2 girls-- a 3 year old and (almost) 5 year old.

• i live in Rapid city and i had my baby Jan 9, 2014 her name is Lux Houser and she is my first daughter :) my daughter will be 6 weeks old this thursday she is now 39 days old today
  • Hello! I live in Sioux Falls. Today it's BEAUTIFUL out. I am so ready for spring so I can spend time with my peanut outdoors.

I'm looking to connect with new moms that live in the area and are interested in getting together socially with baby. Anyone else interested?

• I live in Rapid City with my hubby, soon-to-be 5 yr old daughter, and our 2 month old son. :) I am from Sioux Falls Area originally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"