2nd Trimester

So there's that one food...

That you can eat almost non-stop at any time of the day. Does anyone have that yet? I just hit 14 weeks today, and Nutty Bars have become my BFF.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So there's that one food...

• Fruit loops! Mmmmm!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • apple juice...I just can't get enough of it...my husband has limit me one thing of apple juice a day.
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • When my Mom was pregnant with my twin sisters, it was the cheese peanut butter crackers. With me, it was sticky buns with nuts. Makes sense for me to want sugar!

• cucumbers  
    mmmmm
    just had some and want MORE
  • imageKibbles09:

When my Mom was pregnant with my twin sisters, it was the cheese peanut butter crackers. With me, it was sticky buns with nuts. Makes sense for me to want sugar!

My mom said she craved shredded wheat and apples when she was pregnant with me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • imagekarantony47:
    Fruit loops! Mmmmm!

Omg! Why did I NOT buy fruit loops while grocery shopping today!? Sad choice on my part...

• something about pears!
  • imagekarantony47:
    Fruit loops! Mmmmm!

Omg! Why did I NOT buy fruit loops while grocery shopping today!? Sad choice on my part...

• Milk.

And vanilla yogurt.

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Grilled PB&J is currently the only thing I think about....
  • apples.   For 2 weeks now, I've been eating apples nonstop.    I just bought 5 lb bag of gala apples yesterday and there are only 4 apples left in the bag! 

This is new to me....I didn't have 1 food that I had to eat all the time when I was PG with DS. 

• Bananas 
  • Clementines and strawberry applesauce. 
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers Met my soulmate 3/18/2006, married him 9/26/2009 Baby L 11/06 Natural M/C Baby L 2.0 9/08 Natural M/C Lily 6/2/11 6 lbs 12oz
  • Croissants. Ive eaten my weight in them.
  • Sour Punch Straws or Sour Patch Kids! I thought about going to Sams Club to look for them, but decided against it since they're not the best for me! lol
  • citrus fruit, especially clementines. i eat like 10 a day =)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I could seriously live off of Totino's pizzas, mac n cheese, and hot ham and cheese sandwiches! I want one of those 3 things all the time, but of course I don't eat it near as often as I think about it! I allow myself to have one of the three items once a day, usually my bedtime snack, and stick to the healthier stuff throughout the day. It's always a nice little treat to myself after getting off work at midnight!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Slurpees are my favorite!! To bad I can't have a Slurpee Machine at home!

ladycee- I love your beautiful puggie! I have one also, he is the best snuggler! Pugs make my heart melt!

• I wish there was just one food!!! I am loving anything with peanut butter (which I hated before getting pregnant), eggo waffles, eggs, and soft serve vanilla ice cream (which is very difficult to find in New York in January)
    image image image We were blessed with Connor Benjamin and Charlotte Eleanor on May 15, 2011 at 34 weeks and 5 days. Both babies were healthy and came home with us from the hospital!!
  • Salads

green peppers in vinger

orange julius (we drove 30 mins for some yesterday)

• Everything Bagels w/ cream cheese, chocolate and OJ, not all together!
  • imageKristarene:
    Sour Punch Straws or Sour Patch Kids! I thought about going to Sams Club to look for them, but decided against it since they're not the best for me! lol

Yes! And sour patch kids! Hubby and I are going to the movies for a little date tomorrow night... totally getting sour patch kids! :D

• Apples dipped in melted peanut butter with honey.
  • Clementines!!!
  • Cheese!   

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Applesauce
  • I never really had cravings when I was pregnant with DD, but I swear to God, apples never tasted better to me in my entire life.  Every time I ate one I was like, "Good Lord this is the greatest apple I've ever had!"
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Pudding!  Butterscotch pudding specifically, but any kind will do.  Thank goodness for sugar-free, fat-free jello!
  • At first I only wanted salad, now it's Honey Nut Cheerios (with blueberries) and fresh fruit.  I can honestly eat a small platter of fresh fruit in two days. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Greek salads, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and chips with salsa (not that Pace shiz...I want the stuff they make in the restaurant).
    Photobucket
  • Any and all fruit- especially pineapple. It's become an expensive habit! I could probably eat half a pineapple a day, at least.
  • Milk, Chocolate milk. Golden Grahams, BLTs.
  • Wow. SAME exact thing with me for my two girls . . . not so much with #3. Most of food cravings were 1st Trimester--protein! Scrambled eggs, bean and bacon soup . . .
  • Tomatoes ... fresh or canned - doesn't really matter

Radish ... better when sliced in vinegar and sprinkled with salt

Oranges ... 3 a day is not too many, is it? Wink

• :) anything that will give me heartburn later.
  • apples, canned peaches and gummies!
  • I can't believe no one has mentioned CHIPOTLE yet!  Or pickles... I could eat those all day, every day.  Taco Bell has also been one of my addictions of choice, it's a good thing the nearest one is no where near where I live or work.  Although it is near my grocery store so I've been known to stop there first before getting groceries and eating my food in the parking lot, as long as DD stayed home with daddy of course :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"