2nd Trimester
Options

baby on the move!

yesterday morning (22wks 1 day) my husband felt our little girl kick for the first time and he was VERY excited!
Mrs. Hunt Eliana Grace born 5/24/11

Re: baby on the move!

• Options
    Yay, congrats!  DH has thought he has felt something, but nothing definitive, so I'm still looking forward to that moment.

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats! Since this is #2 for us, DH isn't as excited, so he's not as patient and DD is a bashful mover. When someone pokes, she quits, but she dances like crazy when left alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh.... =D I love feeling my little baby move, it's so exciting. I'm glad you finally got that big moment! 22 weeks seems like a long time to wait for me, but this is my first baby so I don't really know lol. 
  • Options
    This is an awesome moment.  My man felt the baby on Christmas night, something I'll never forget.  And now he sees her kicking!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Such a great experience. My DH felt LO when I was 21 weeks soon after I did. She kicked him in a the face as he was trying to hear her move on Christmas Eve. I loved the smile on his face. But it took her weeks to do it again let him feel her. I believe it was her present to him for christmas. Now he gets to feel her all the time if she lets him. She doesn't like people touching her at all well my bump she gets all silent and gets as low as she can in my pelvis.
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"