July 2011 Moms

Huge 3rd eye pimple

It is SO BIG.  It hurts like hell too. 

Good lord.  

I've tried some zit cream, and it isn't working....

GO AWAY CYCLOPS EYE!!!!

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Huge 3rd eye pimple

• EEK!

I have a remedy thats worked for me in the past.  Its unconventional but you might want to try boilease its an oinment for, well...boils but helps with monster zits.  It basically draws everything to the surface.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • You ladies crack me up! But I know how you feel, I have a third eye on my right cheek.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ugh!  I hope it stops hurting soon.  I know how you feel.
  • I never had acne as a teenager.  Since BFP I can't seem to get less than 3 huge ones on my face.  I'll be so excited that they will shrink down and ALMOST be gone!  BUT then I wake up the next morning with 2 new "starter PIAs"

Arrrrrrrghhhhh!  Totally impeding my "glow" 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got rid of mine that was right above my right eyebrow! It killed! I tried to pop it for several days but it just wasn't ready. I could finally pop it on the third day and it felt better right away! I couldn't remember the last time I had a pimple that hurt that badly and that big! I think I was in high school! Good Luck! I hope it goes away soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ugh. I have one too, it seems as soon as one heals, another one shows up, always between the eyes or forehead.
  • I had a horrible one under my eye that just finally went away, this pregnancy skin is terrible!
  • Lately the only thing I've been able to use to get rid of my monster pimples is putting toothpaste on them before I go to bed. Its itchy, unattractive, and makes me smell funny all night-but it works.
  • imageEpiphany27:
    Lately the only thing I've been able to use to get rid of my monster pimples is putting toothpaste on them before I go to bed. Its itchy, unattractive, and makes me smell funny all night-but it works.

This has worked for me.

I have a huge one on my upper lip right now.  These pregnancy breakouts suck! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel your pain. I have a face full of zits right now Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"