February 2011 Moms

Babies R Us returns

Hi ladies :)

Im just wondering if they will take returns without receipts?  I got a few things at my shower on saturday I need to return, but no gift receipts to go with them.

Curious if they just give you store credit or they just wont take them back.

Thank you!

Re: Babies R Us returns

• I'm not sure about non registry items, but if something is on your registry and you want to take it back I know they do let you without a receipt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just add them to your registry before you return them and check off as bought. Then they will let you take them back.
    >Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKevswife05:
    Just add them to your registry before you return them and check off as bought. Then they will let you take them back.

Sneaky!  I never would have thought of that, but it's a great idea!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am glad you asked this b/c I was wondering as well! I got two bouncers and wanted to return one of them, so this is good news. : )
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• I never would of thought of that either!  Thanks so much!

One of the things I got was a diaper bag, which as much as I appreciated it, wasn't needed because we've already got ours.

• I took back a bunch of clothes and stuff the other day after my baby shower with nothing but a guess that they even from there. They took all of it back and gave me it back all of it on gift card. None of it was even on my registry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They accept everything without a receipt. You may not get a lot of money for it, but they will certainly take it if they sell it. I've returned things there that I know didn't even come from BRU. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Make sure any item is on your registry.  Also be careful since when I went to return items they tried to give me only 80% of the credit because only 1 of the 4 bouncer seats I was given were taken off the registry.  I argued and received the full credit but you have to watch.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"