Babies: 6 - 9 Months

33 lbs by my 33rd bday challenge

I want a huge gigantic bowl of ice cream.

But...

I put myself on WW for a 33lbs by my 33rd bday challenge. 

This is the weight I can't blame on pregnancy since I lost all my preg weight 10 days after birth. Wish losing this stuff was that easy! 

Re: 33 lbs by my 33rd bday challenge

• When is your birthday? I was just thinking of setting my goal of 30 lbs by my 30th bday. I'm rejoining WW on Monday and I have until July 4th to lose it!
  • April 15th. Not a lot of time..but sometimes it's better to shoot for the moon and land on a star. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to lose 38 by my 38th, but that's March 21st....I don't see that happening.  Maybe by Ben's 1st Birthday on 7/15!!  I'm a WW, too.  Have been since 4/2006.  Was doing really well until our cruise in 2008......then well again, then SUPRISE!!!  Pregnant :)
  • so weird!!!!

My baby's name is Ben and was born on 7/15 too! (due date was 7/4, but we had to evict him) 

• My H and I just started a 3 times a week work out routine together.  I'd be totally ok with losing weight, but my main goal is to just feel better about myself.  It just feels good when I get my heart pumping :)  GL with your goal! I'll be rootin for ya.  Let us know how it goes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imageaudrey10607:

so weird!!!!

My baby's name is Ben and was born on 7/15 too! (due date was 7/4, but we had to evict him) 

Sorry if this is posted twice.  I was so excited I hit post too soon!   Hopefully the edits are here now.

• I want to lose 40 pounds by my 24th Birthday which also happens to be April 15th! Yey for "tax babies"! Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's similar to what I'm doing! 50 lbs in 5 months.

You (we) can do it! Big Smile

• Hey, thats a good idea! I might do 35 by my 35th.....that gives me 18 months to lose it! Figure I have probably about 5-6 months left of breastfeeding, so I don't want to really focus on losing a lot right now. I tend to get dizzy if I don't get enough calories in me when pregnant and breastfeeding.

With my first, I lost all pregnancy weight plus 10 more by 6 weeks. Then between pregnancies, I put back on that 10 lbs plus about 5 more. Working from home was great, but it tied me down to the computer during all my down time! This time, I still have about 5 stubborn pregnancy pounds to lose plus that weight I put on btwn my two kids. Ugh.

But my goal by age 26 was to get back to my wedding weight. I've held on to the cute dress I wore to my rehearsal dinner. My goal has been to wear it on my 10 year anniversary! That means, I need to lose this 35 lbs by then.....so lets aim for a year before that just to be safe!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"