TTC After a Loss

*|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

Sorry for the late post ladies!

What's your confession tonight?

*** Just a reminder -  the Nightly Confessions post is not so much about what you are doing this evening but more to confess something that you did today that you wouldn't tell anyone else.***  

Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
"I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Re: *|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

• Today I hate my job.  Tomorrow is day 7, just so a co-worker can take some time off, but not only that, she calls our boss to say she is going to be back later than she thought.  I want to punch her in the face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Okay, mine is TMI and I'm totally embarrassed but I have to tell someone. I had my D&C this morning and I totally had a bad case of nerves before going in (a little background on me. I definitely get a bad case of upset stomach/gas when I'm nervous) I just know that while knocked out I was not able to hold this in because I had major gas before going in and major gas after :/ I'm so mortified lol. Told you TMI :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried while watching "An Officer and a Gentleman" im such a cry baby..Crying
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagelauren.cus:
    Okay, mine is TMI and I'm totally embarrassed but I have to tell someone. I had my D&C this morning and I totally had a bad case of nerves before going in (a little background on me. I definitely get a bad case of upset stomach/gas when I'm nervous) I just know that while knocked out I was not able to hold this in because I had major gas before going in and major gas after :/ I'm so mortified lol. Told you TMI :)

I'm sorry about your D&C today. I hope you recover quickly ((hugs)). Don't worry about the gas. I'm sure the docs have seen it all :)

I got a little bit of extra money from a Craigslist sale. I've been telling my DH that I'm completely broke. I'm hoping he'll feel sorry for me and take me out to eat this weekend...with HIS money Devil.

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Mine is that I don't really want to bump tonight, that I would rather take a shower and go to bed, but i am here because I would feel guilty not participating at all today and like you all would forget me if I was MIA all weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ate half of a med. pizza tonight. What a waste of the 60mins of cardio I put in at the gym.

• I had chicken fingers for dinner - yay for health Hmm

I'm listening to the yet another George Carlin show on Netflix and its sick how much I think like this guy did...

With DH out of town still, tomorrow all I plan on doing is hitting the gym and shopping... all day.  

I just picked my nose.

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had never cried about my loss... until Thursday night. I went out with some girls and after no dinner and four drinks I let it all out. I mean BAWLING at the bar. I have never been a sad drunk before but I cried. Cried all night long. My friends were super nice about it and wiped my tears and bought me more drinks! lol!

Then... af came on friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"