Parenting

school mommas ?

hello ladies  i have a quick question for you.. how are you handling going to school, family time and a job if you have one. because this mama is exhausted already and it has only has been the first week of school.

thanks ladies for listening any advice would helpful

Re: school mommas ?

• guess no one has any advice
  • This board is D.O.A. 

(so give ppl time to respond).

I don't work...just stay home with the 4 kidlets, and B is in school 3 1/2-days.  H works an insane amt of hours - gone 12-16 hrs/day, 6-7 days/week.  

You'll manage...give it some time.  Things like adjusting bedtime/dinnertime, doing bath every 2nd night, running errands after bedtime one night...may all be options to make it easier on you.   

• Loading the player...
  • It sucked.  I worked 40hrs and they let me use my 30min for my lunchbreak to take DD to school.  DH works 50-60hrs a week lately.  We basically had family time on weekends, between getting groceries, laundry, and general chores... We got home and rushed through making dinner, eating it, cleaning up, bath, bed... repeat.

I quit my job at Thanksgiving.  We just plowed through and managed.  

• Are you going to school or is DC???? If the parent is going to school I have nothing. If it is the kid, DS goes to K he gets on the bus a bit after 8am and gets of the bus around 4pm and goes to the sitters, DH pick him up at 4:30ish give or take.  I pick DD up who goes to school 2 days / week  for 2.5 hrs.  I work full time as does DH, we just make it work....
    Cheryl, Evan 4.25.05, Paige 7.2.07
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"