Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Well I am moving from 1st tri board to miscarriage :0(

I started bleeding about 3 weeks ago when I was 7 weeks along from a tear in my uterus (which they say is EXTREMELY RARE) and my baby still had a heart beat 2 weeks ago and bleeding has stopped and started 3 different times, I haven't had any cramping so I thought things might turn out ok. I had a dr app this afternoon and they said the baby has passed. I guess i should have been better prepared to hear it........ but I just wasn't. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Well I am moving from 1st tri board to miscarriage :0(

• I am sorry sweetheart.  I passed my empty gestational sac yesterday, and it was our first pregnancy.  This board is very nice though, so I do hope you have comfort.  I was completely inconsolable last Friday when we found out that all we had was a gestational sac, but I actually am able to begin healing now that the miscarriage has actually taken place.  If you want to talk about anything, please do not hesitate to put up another post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  No one ever wants to join this board, but the ladies here are incredibly supportive.  Hugs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk or vent we are all here for you. ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  This is the worst feeling any mother-to-be should not have to experience.  I don't think anyone is ever prepared to hear that their baby has just died.  I keep hearing that it will get easier but I am not there yet.  Good luck to you and as much as no one wants to join this board there are a great group of girls on here who have been through the same thing you have and are very supportive.  If you ever need to vent or talk we are here to listen. 
    Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So so sorry. :-(
    BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • I am so sorry you have to endure this pain :( I don't know if you can ever be prepared. But each day does get a little easier. We'll all be here if you need to talk or vent. You'll go through a lot of emotions, don't fight them let them come as they appear.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though it sucks to be here, this is a great board if your looking for support, comfort or a place to vent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"