Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone else ready for this week to be over?

I've got a ridiculous amount of homework piling up, an all day class on Saturday and want to POAS so bad, it is killing me! Who's with me? Can we just fast-forward a few days?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else ready for this week to be over?

• Lord Yes!!!

I am over with this week... I kept on thinking today was Thursday. I think that makes it even worse! 

• I know how you feel. I have been counting down till friday, since MONDAY. Tuesday my FB status was "Almost hump day! Can't wait for friday"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Urrrghh! Definitely cannot wait for this week to be over with!!!!!! Work is very stressful right now, I'm looking forward to Friday night so I can kick back!
  • Meeee! Work this week is completely stressing me out. Manager drama! Ugh! I POAS Tuesday, which obviously was a BFN, so that didn't help! I am ready for Friday!
  • Ugh Yes! I have been having one hell of a week myself.  Wish it was time for the weekend! Plus I am anxious because my DH and I go to see the RE next Monday.  
  • imageNicoley22:
    Ugh Yes! I have been having one hell of a week myself.  Wish it was time for the weekend! Plus I am anxious because my DH and I go to see the RE next Monday.  

Good luck at the RE! I hope you can find some answers or get something started soon!

• So ready for this week to be over!!!  I am a teacher and although I love Christmas break it is so tough to get back to work after 12 days off!  I have been so tired since last night!  Come on Friday!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I am so ready for this week to be over! I have been sick all week and I can't wait till this weekend so I can POAS.... lets fast forward the next two days.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Amen sista!!  I went to be last night thinking today was Thursday and even dated everything at work for Thursday!  Thank goodness tomorrow finally is, or I'd be ma-ad!!  
      Here's to very quick and painless Thursdays, ladies!!
    IUD removed June '10. CP Sept'10. Confirmed complete bicornuate uterus June '11.
  • ME! I have had a week from hell and can not wait for this week to be over... actually I can't wait for this month to be over.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally agree!  BTW, I am also 8 DPO and I am debating testing tomorrow morning.  Probably a bad idea but I can't resist!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:
    I totally agree!  BTW, I am also 8 DPO and I am debating testing tomorrow morning.  Probably a bad idea but I can't resist!

I was really trying to hold out this month. I'm not having any convincing symptoms or anything but I want to test sooo bad! I have been on FF looking at all the charts that got BFP's on 9 DPO. HAHA!  I just might tomorrow tooWink

• I work all weekend soo I am not really looking forward to it!! But I am for you ladies that have had a long week!!! Hope the ones testing this weekend get their BFP : )
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• ***raises hand***
    Due in January image imageimage
  • I CAN'T WAIT for this week to be over. I always hate the week after the holidays, because I have to readjust my internal clock, which is hard, because I love staying up late, but hate getting up early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"