Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

T&P please

Hey ladies. Last week Mikaela had the sniffles and was coughing just a little bit until Saturday night it just got bad. She was wheezing and coughing so hard, we decided to take her to the hospital. After some tests it turns out she has RSV. They gave us a nebulizer, prednisolone, and acetaminophen with codeine for her so she's doing better. She still feels yucky though and we're all not getting much sleep. I just wanted to ask for T&P for her healing and strength for me and DH. I hope your babies are doing well and not getting sick!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker

Re: T&P please

• Options
    t&p for you all! hope she is feeling better soon :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh wow. so sorry to hear that your LO is sick. my son is also getting sick. he has sniffles. and he is now developing a cough. which usually only happens when hes sleeping.. he wont let me use the suction bulb on his nose (but i do any way).. he has massive boogies... he has his check up on Friday, so ill talk to his pedi then, unless (and lets hope not) he gets worse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the RSV.  Hudson has had a terrible cough lately.  Everytime we take him into the doctor they tell us he has a really bad cold.  It doesn't help that his first toother is coming in either.  T & P's for a healthy recovery!!
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    imageboomersooner9779:
    t&p for you all! hope she is feeling better soon :)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    imagecampSnoopy02:
    oh wow. so sorry to hear that your LO is sick. my son is also getting sick. he has sniffles. and he is now developing a cough. which usually only happens when hes sleeping.. he wont let me use the suction bulb on his nose (but i do any way).. he has massive boogies... he has his check up on Friday, so ill talk to his pedi then, unless (and lets hope not) he gets worse.
    I hope he gets better soon! Sending my t&p to you guys.
  • Options
    imageAvidVertigo:
    Sorry to hear about the RSV.  Hudson has had a terrible cough lately.  Everytime we take him into the doctor they tell us he has a really bad cold.  It doesn't help that his first toother is coming in either.  T & P's for a healthy recovery!!
    His first "toother" huh? haha.. I hope he feels better fast!
  • Options
    I hope your little lady feels better soon!
  • Options
    t&p for your little sweetie! hope she feels better soon.  i know the nebulizer really helped landon a lot! hopefully it will do the same for her.  ps-- LOVE the pic of her sleeping in your siggy.  how precious! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"