3rd Trimester

Target Registry Question

I created a private registry at Target of baby-related stuff that I'll need (Lansinoh, nursing tanks, birthing ball, etc) just so I don't forget to buy any of it. Can anyone tell me if Target offers a registry completion discount? It didn't even occur to me, but if I could save some money on that stuff that'd be awesome. I tried looking around on their website but I couldn't find any info on their registry perks. 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Target Registry Question

• They do offer a completion coupon of 10%.  However, I tried to get mine on Saturday (I'm expecting twins and could deliver anytime) and was told that they send it 2 - 4 weeks AFTER your event date.  This of course would do you no good for the items you need.  I'm hoping that this Target employee just didn't know what she was talking about because I've heard other people on here say they got their coupons 30 days before their event date.  Just in case, try and change your event date to a month or so before your due date to make sure you get your coupon in time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got mine in the mail yesterday and my event date was the December 4th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks. I put in my event date as 2 weeks before my EDD, but I'll move it further back.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got mine a week or so ago.  Not due till 1/23, but I didn't but a shower event date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedoz&koz:
    They do offer a completion coupon of 10%.  However, I tried to get mine on Saturday (I'm expecting twins and could deliver anytime) and was told that they send it 2 - 4 weeks AFTER your event date.  This of course would do you no good for the items you need.  I'm hoping that this Target employee just didn't know what she was talking about because I've heard other people on here say they got their coupons 30 days before their event date.  Just in case, try and change your event date to a month or so before your due date to make sure you get your coupon in time.

I wonder if they were confused with the Wedding Registry.  I know my BBB completion coupon came after our wedding. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm hoping she was confused with the wedding registry.  We really wanted to use the coupon to purchase our PNP and baby monitor!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 35 weeks and just got my 10% completion coupon in the mail.  Not sure if Target is on the ball with all their mailings or if I just got lucky.  Hope you get it soon!
  • I got mine in the mail right before I hit the 36 week mark, and I used my actual due date.

• I just registered with Target last Friday and was told the completion coupon is mailed around a month before the event date. Hopefully that's actually true.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I got my coupon from Target in the mail about a week ago. My EDD is February 4 and that's the date that I put down on the registry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine last week and I am not due until 1/26/11.
  • Hello-

Target's completion incentive is 10%.  The coupon is generated 6 weeks out from your due date and could take up to 12 business days to arrive.  This is what I was told by registry customer service today.  Also, if you call they can tell you when yours was mailed out if you have concerns.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"