July 2011 Moms

Feeling Huge

hey so i am 11 weeks pregnant and i feel just huge like im gaining too much weight my husband says its just me but im so worried of getting too big. anyone have any advice on that or am i completely alone in that worry. also should i be concerned that i cant seem to get any sleep ??? im just a worry wart i guess.

Re: Feeling Huge

• Insomnia is just something that comes along with pregnancy and will probably stay around when you LO is here! As for the weight gain... are you actually gaining a lot of pounds or just looking big? I am twice my starting size but I have only gained 4 pounds. My advice is just make sure you are eating healthy and not packing in fattening foods. One of my friends thought because she was pregnant she could eat whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted it. I eat about every 2 hours (big meals) but I make sure to eat as healthy as I can for the baby (with the occasional really fattening meal hehehe) Dont worry! Im sure your fine! Everyone is different :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's interesting, my approach is a little different.  I weigh myself daily.  Unlike pre-pregnancy, the number changes often (up and down).  This just helps me realize that while I'm getting bigger, I'm gaining an appropriate amount of weight.

I was on pelvic rest for first tri, so I am finally back at the gym and I feel a lot less squishy than I did a few weeks ago.   

Just figure out what works best for you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"