Babies: 6 - 9 Months

anyone order new pump tubing?

I've discovered a tiny bit of mold in one of the tubes for my Medela PISA. Yuck. I searched Amazon and saw some people say to just call Medela and they will send you a replacement for free. Anyone ever do that? If not, where have you found your tubing? Id like to get my hands on some ASAP so I can double pump!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

Re: anyone order new pump tubing?

• I emailed Medela to ask where to buy tubing because I couldn't find it in stores and they said not a lot of people do sell it and they'd send me one.  It came in 2-3 days or something crazy like that, too, I didn't pay a cent.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• i found tubing at a pharmacy that also carries pumps.

I also ordered tubing from the Medela site and only took a few days to get it.  I didn't get it for free though, I had to pay for it.  But it wasn't that expensive. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I got a pair for free and I paid for another pair, the mold thing happened to me too.
  • imageWildcatPrincess:
    I emailed Medela to ask where to buy tubing because I couldn't find it in stores and they said not a lot of people do sell it and they'd send me one.  It came in 2-3 days or something crazy like that, too, I didn't pay a cent.

This was the exact case for me too.

• I called Medela's customer service number and they mailed me the tubing for free, no questions asked.  Love them!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never thought of contacting Medela.  I just ordered new tubing from Amazon.  I got 4 new tubes (can't remember how much I paid).  I ordered it before Christmas and its estimated arrival date was January 10, but I got it 2 days after placing my order.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"