1st Trimester

Back Again!

After losing our baby boy in April and trying for  7 months with suspected fertility issues, we just found out yesterday that we are pregnant with #3!! We are shocked and beyond thrilled, we couldn't believe it. I will be going in to get blood tests on Monday to make sure my progesterone levels aren't too low since they have been the last few cycles. As for now, I'm still in disbelief! 

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Back Again!

• I followed your story. Congrats to you and your family, so very happy for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations Laura!  I followed your story with Elijah and am so happy for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks everyone!

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations. I also followed your story. So happy for you!
  • I followed your story too!  I don't belong on 1st Tri but wanted to tell you Congrats and wish you all the best!  I'm really really happy for you and your DD is absolutely adorable!!
  • Congrats!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also followed your story, and I feel so priviliged to share the tri boards with you again on your journey - wishing you and your family a H&H 9 months :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just read your story and I am so excited for you! I can't wait to follow along with your progress and I wish you the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations!! I also had followed your story, seems like a lot of us did! I am so happy to hear that you are expecting again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulaitons!!! I also followed your story Smile
  • imageAnnabelle81:
    I followed your story. Congrats to you and your family, so very happy for you!
    Ditto this!! I just had a late miscarriage and am very thankful as well. Congrats again!
  • I remember reading about your journey in April. I'm so happy for you and will be praying that all goes well. Please update us after your appointment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate it. We are sooo happy to be expecting again, but understandably very nervous too. I wish a H&H 9 months to all the ladies here!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is wonderful news! Congrats!!!!
  • imagegizmo909:
    Congratulations Laura!  I followed your story with Elijah and am so happy for you!

this! - I'm so happy for you Laura!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so happy for you- I just asked about you a few weeks ago! I don't belong here anymore but maybe in a few months I'll be back...

Wishing the best for you and your family. I followed your story and your darling boy touched me so much.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"