Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Car seats..Please read

I just want to remind everyone to please check your car seats when you put your babies in them.  The other day my mom had people in her car and somone did not realize that they un buckled the car seat not there buckle as well!  Thankfuly my little one was not in the car and i always check our seats each time. ( I have a family member who does the carseat install checks and reminded us to always check each time and give a tug to be sure its secure)   the thought of this happening and not knowing with a baby in the seat scares the @#%^ out of me.  So please take the time to check :)

Re: Car seats..Please read

• Thanks for the heads up.  Ours is buckled with LATCH and there's no way anyone could mistake the buckles, unless they always reach their hand way under the seat to unbuckle their belts. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • latch is the better way to go but for our cars it would mean the carseat would not be in the middle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!!! My MIL was terrible at doing this. And they are really hard to get back in! She got so fustrated that she stopped wearing a seat belt in my car which fustrated me! Thank goodness no one else can fit in the backseat now that we have 2 seats back there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"