Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Clicky Poll: diapers

With all the diapers out there it's hard to decide which ones to use. So I bought a package of each. [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky Poll: diapers

• Seventh Generation
  • We use Huggies Little Snugglers after first trying Pampers Swaddlers. I like the Huggies much better.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Huggies for both kids- Snug-n-dry for my toddler, and Little Snugglers for the LO! They are both kind of long and lean, and they fit well. The snug-n-dry are pretty economical- I usually have a coupon and buy them at BJ's.

I also like Target brand! I liked Pampers with DS1, but I'm scared of the drymax now- he had a lot of diaper sensitivites when he was little and we used hugies pure and naturals for a long time. I also don't like the "mesh" that is in pampers- it sticks to them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageAverysMom1118:
    We use Huggies Little Snugglers after first trying Pampers Swaddlers. I like the Huggies much better.

This, I had only bought huggies, but our hospital and Doctor have pampers, and every time he had them on he leaked out of them.  Also, after wearing pampers for 3 days in the hospital, he got a diaper rash, so I steer clear of them.

Birthday
  • I lurve Pampers. Sophie has never had an issue with the dry max, and they are super soft. I hate the way Huggies are shaped for her. She leaked out of them a lot. I think it all depends on the baby.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • I didn't choose anything, because we have been going through the diapers that we received at my baby shower and they mainly consist of Pampers and Huggies. I don't have a preference between the two, they both have worked great for my LO. And I have also heard great things about the Target brand diapers. We will be switching to those once we run out of the baby shower diapers.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Disposables we use Huggies Pure and Natural, but we use gDiapers (both the cloth and biodegradable refills) most of the time when we're at home.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We use Target brand and last night LO STTN (for the first time!) and the diaper held up wonderfully.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Target diapers- I'm using up gifted Luvs right now, went through all my Pampers, and the Target diapers work just as well as the name brand ones. I've used the newborn size and size 1, and both are great so far. :) (note- besides a few insane blow-outs, which would have happened regardless of diaper brand, the only problems I did have were when she needed to move up a size!)
  • we first started with pampers and huggies with ds#1, i liked them both.  then i found the target ones and have used those since. so we also use them with ds#2.  and sometimes we will also get costcos kirkland brand

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • It has not paid off to go with cheap diapers--they feel terrible, and have always leaked. We stick with Pampers and Huggies until at least size 3.
  • Target Up and Up
  • We use whatever diaper is on sale and in the largest quantity. Huggies, Pampers, Kirkland ... etc. They all work the exact same for our boys.
  • 7th generation or earth's best until he gets big enough for cloth diapers =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • We tried Pampers, Up & Up, and Huggies Lil' Snugglers & Huggies Pure and Natural.

He leaked out of both size N and 1 in the Pampers, and the Up & Up seemed stiffer/scratchy. 

They used Huggies Lil' Snugglers in the hospital & those seemed to work the best at home, too.  Huggies P & N worked fine, but the Snugglers seem to be a little cheaper & Baby E tolerates them just fine.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevallefm:
    Target Up and Up
  • Mom to Mom or Huggies
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Costco brand - Kirkland 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"