Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

My worst nightmare.

Hello everyone. I was 7 weeks pregnant and yesterday I just knew something was not right. I went to the bathroom and found the bright red blood. Away we went for an ultrasound. I measured 5 weeks 4 days. That may not have been so bad..hcg levels were actually 7568. I have to go for another check on Friday, but a few hours ago, the cramping was more intense and I passed a large amount of clots and blood. I feel so lost. It was our first baby and, like all of you, we were so excited. I am so sorry for all of your losses. Ughh, this is awful. I hate not knowing when it will all be over.

Re: My worst nightmare.

• I was there 3 days ago. The whole limbo thing sucks, so much so that when my cramping actually started, I was releived - at least I knew. 

It WILL get better, though when Idk, b/c I'm only a few days ahead of where you are. I've found out a LOT and met a LOT thru this board though, and that's helpful and comforting.

GL :( 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BABY GIRL DUE: 12/12/11
    INDUCING: 11/22/11.
  • I felt relived when the cramps got more intense too. I just want it to be over. I was directed to this board by a friend. Although I would not wish this on anyone, it feels good to know I'm not alone. Thank you! I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I agree.  It was my worst experience by far.  The day we found out was the worst day of my life so far.  Please know that everybody here knows exactly how you feel and you can seek us out when you need support. They've been golden to me. I'd probably still be a mess.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
    IMG_6388
    Kylie 10/21/08
    Twin Ectopic - lost left tube 12/29/10
    Surprise BFP EDD 8/21/13
  • imageacadiababy:

I was there 3 days ago. The whole limbo thing sucks, so much so that when my cramping actually started, I was releived - at least I knew. 

It WILL get better, though when Idk, b/c I'm only a few days ahead of where you are. I've found out a LOT and met a LOT thru this board though, and that's helpful and comforting.

GL :( 

This exactly.  This is my comforting place to go since no one that lives near me has gone through this (at least to my knowledge...only a select few know I miscarried).  This is the worst feeling I have ever encountered and people keep telling me you will heal with time but of course I am not there yet.  I feel I am getting worse as the days go by.  I don't want to go to bed at night because it is one day farther away from when I had my baby inside me and I don't want to wake up in the morning to face the new day.  But I have to be strong for my two girls.  It's not fair to them.  

GL to you!  

Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So sorry for your loss.  The waiting for it all to be over is the hardest part.  I've finally stopped bleeding, but my levels aren't down enough yet (at 92 on Monday).  I have to go back in next week for another blood test.

I'm pretty new to the board, but I have found it to be incredibly supportive and helpful.  I've taken a lot of time to read the blogs and posts and it has helped me get through this emotional rollercoaster!

I'll be thinking of you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you everyone! All of your encouragement truely does help. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I am going through the same thing this week and it's the most awful thing ever.  I wish you a speedy physical recovery and the strength to go through all the emotions and grief.  T&P are with you.

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"