January 2011 Moms

I know it's NBD for some of you...

but it is to me! I finally lost my MP (or part of it?? not sure) 

Kind of svcks that most of you have been there done that already and I'm like Old News Bear but when I heard a little "plop" in the toilet while I sat in silence after taking a wiz I got excited!! I'm not destined to be preggers forever. Yippee! 

Re: I know it's NBD for some of you...

• haha awkward but true - I'm jealous. I've been losing mine in chunks. haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm jealous because I haven't even started loosing mine! That is exciting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you having contractions? I lost mine at 30 weeks super early, then it regenerated and I started losing mine again at 37w 5d and 1 day later went into labor! Good luck, get prepared and excited, it's amazing!
  • I'm jealous!  I've never paid so much attention when I go to the bathroom - and still nothing that looks MP-ish!  Yay for you!!
  • nothing here & i'll be 40 weeks on monday.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's been no sign of my losing mine either. Although, i could have lost it at night when i don't turn on the lights to go pee. i think i would probably(hopefully) notice something. I can't wait to go into labor. I'm so tired.
  • imagemishu917:
    Are you having contractions? I lost mine at 30 weeks super early, then it regenerated and I started losing mine again at 37w 5d and 1 day later went into labor! Good luck, get prepared and excited, it's amazing!

I lost mine at 33 weeks (pretty sure it was the whole thing.  Have no idea if it came back or not.  Haven't lost anything resembling mucous since.   Sigh.

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Jealous.  Nothing going on over here with me.  I guess baby is happy and content inside right now.  I keep hoping for some signs of labor, but nothing besides BH.
  • I'm jealous, too! I figure since I'm 37 weeks tomorrow he's free to come out now and be an outside baby and I'm dying to see anything that could indicate he's on his way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemurphythiel:
    I'm jealous!  I've never paid so much attention when I go to the bathroom - and still nothing that looks MP-ish!  Yay for you!!

Me too!

• Well I'm jealous of all of you. Nothing here. No contractions. No loss of MP. No dilation. I'm pretty sure he has decided that he's not coming out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Of course it's a big deal! I popped out my kid early but that doesn't mean I'm less excited for all the other babies to get here.

In fact, I'm MORE excited because then I'm not the old hag with the baby on a board full of pregnant women!

• imageIncogNeato:

Of course it's a big deal! I popped out my kid early but that doesn't mean I'm less excited for all the other babies to get here.

In fact, I'm MORE excited because then I'm not the old hag with the baby on a board full of pregnant women!

You are too funny! I feel like, as someone in another post put it, it's anti-climactic at this point! But thanks.

And Mishu - I don't think I'm having any contractions yet. Fingers crossed though!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"