January 2011 Moms

mucus plug question

i'm pretty sure i'm losing my mucus plug.  I've had brownish "snotty" discharge since last night.  for those of you who have had babies, or who know, how long did you go into labor after losing your plug.  i'm due for a c-sect on the 20th, so i still have 3 weeks left.
�{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15f3a6.aspx[/img][/url]}

Re: mucus plug question

• 1st pregnancy: Never went into labor after losing it. Ended up being induced 3 weeks later.

This pregnancy: Lost it at around 30 weeks. Didn't go into labor. I started losing it again about 2 days ago and still pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lost mine at 33 weeks 4 days.  Still pregnant.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 days before I had DS :)

haven't lost anything so far with this LO

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think I lost mine this morning. It was mostly clear with some blood threaded in it. I am 37 weeks 4 days. So glad that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I want to find out what's going on down there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had my first baby within 24 hours of losing mine, but I know that's not necessarily "normal".
  • Lost mine at 37 weeks and still VERY pregnant. I've read that if you losing half of it that the plug can reform and that you'll lose it again. It's just an early sign that labor is coming, but probably not for a couple of weeks or so. Good luck!
  • imagejaejaevee:
    I had my first baby within 24 hours of losing mine, but I know that's not necessarily "normal".

This was me as well...gl!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"