3rd Trimester

2nd time moms-vent

I feel like I have no energy this 2nd time around. I don't remember waddling until the last month of my pregnancy. I've been waddling at 6mo.! Maybe I need to be up and walking more? It just feels like I'm already fixing to give birth soon! I'm also more nervous than I was the 1st time. I guess since I didn't know what to expect, I really wasn't worried, but this time any little symptom I have, I find myself calling my dr!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2nd time moms-vent

• I'm right there with you.  Last time I was pg I was SO organized, had everything ready to go at 35 weeks (a.k.a. right now!!), my house was always cleaned, my bags were packed for the hospital, the car seat was installed, etc, etc, etc.

This time around my house looks like it was hit by a tornado on a daily basis (probably has something to do with my 16 mth old running around), I haven't even thought about packing my hospital bags, and the baby's carseat is sitting in our basement as we speak...probably should get moving on that - ha ha!

And I also agree w/ the waddling around alot earlier...I feel like I am moving at a snail's pace lately and it takes all my energy just to get out of bed in the morning.  Hope the last trimester goes fast for you!  I'm crossing my fingers that the last few weeks go fast for me!! :)  GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's weird how different this pregnancy is.  I'm not nervous about labor/delivery but I certainly agree that I'm waddling already and don't think I did with my first until the last few weeks.  My lower pelvic area is really sore too which makes it harder to move around in general.
  • Loading the player...
  • I do find this pregnancy do be more physically exhausting. Last time all I had to do was worry about taking care of myself, and now I gotta chase around DS all day! When I am tired, it's not like I can just go for a nap like my first pregnancy. It's definitely different. I'm not really nervous though. Just wanna meet her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This time around, i have tons of energy, i  feel great and I feel way more prepared for labor. And i find it to be no coincidence that I have only gained 6 pounds this time compared to the 40 i gained last time.  i think being active with my 18 month has really helped to feel better. :)

• imagehisbabybear:

This time around, i have tons of energy, i  feel great and I feel way more prepared for labor. And i find it to be no coincidence that I have only gained 6 pounds this time compared to the 40 i gained last time.  i think being active with my 18 month has really helped to feel better. :)

Ick!   Just kidding girl... nothing but love for ya....

As for the others on here, I'm with you. Waddled much sooner, pelvic pain... exhaustion.... it's been just awesome. haha! Don't get me wrong... I know once I see her little face, I will feel the same way I did with DD1, I turned to my husband and said, I would do this, including 22 hours in labor, all over again....  Wink

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"