January 2011 Moms
Options

Best deal on Belly Bandit?

I have been researching these and have decided to get one in the bamboo version. (I have sensitive skin, and this one is supposed to be less irritating.) Has anyone purchased one? Where can I find a good deal on these?

Thanks for any responses.

Re: Best deal on Belly Bandit?

• Options
    Try diapers.com. You can probably use a coupon cose which will save some money.
  • Options

I just bought mine here... https://www.littledudesanddivas.com/bborgnude.html .

I tried diapers.com and for some reason they didn't have them available in my area.  Weird.  But the website I listed had them on sale for $41 and then shipping brought it to about $46.  Not bad compared to BRU, who has the same one for $55, and it doesn't ship for 2-3 weeks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What size do you need? I'm selling mine...it's never even been opened b/c I ended up with a c-section.  I have a small and will sell it for $35.  If your interested email me at nygirl07@Yahoo.com
  • Options
    Diapers.com has the best deal. The code 15HOLIDAY still works and you get 15% off plus free 2 day shipping. I ordered the regular one and it looks like it'll do the trick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"