Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New faces :(

Hi ladies!!! I haven't been on here in forever and I am completely heartbroken to see all of the new faces.

I hope you all find peace very soon.

Losing Audrina has been the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. I found so much peace in this board and the ladies here helped me beyond words.

One of the most helpful things in my healing process was starting a blog. I was so scared for everyone to hear my story because I didn't know how everyone would react, but it helped me so much to grieve out loud. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

My blog is audrinasmommy.blogspot.com. If any of you ever need anything PM me!

T&P.

Re: New faces :(

• thank you--and i had thought about starting a blog after i read another post from a woman on this board, but i've been too worried about what other people will say.  maybe i will start slow and just post the story.  while i was home recovering i did type up the story of my little boy, from the day we found out to today, and everything in between--but it turned out to be 7 pages, and quite lengthy, but it was extremely cathartic to write it all down.  

thank you for sharing your blog with us too... 

image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • I started a blog the day I found out about my missed mc, and it's been a life saver for me. It's not public, but it's so helpful to write all my thoughts and feelings down, and not overwhelm my DH with all my emotions and guilt. Were processing this loss differently so,it's easier to write it out than keep it all in. Thank you for sharing your blog with us.
  • Loading the player...
  • I started a blog too. I made it so my family would stop asking the same questions over and over. It's mostly about my loss but I'm going to try to add that about pregancy loss in general. If anyone is interested he is the link.

https://mrsmackey18.blogspot.com/

If anyone could help me put the link in my siggy without displaying the who address in my siggy that would be appriciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefireflies0306:

i had thought about starting a blog after i read another post from a woman on this board, but i've been too worried about what other people will say.  maybe i will start slow and just post the story.  

Who cares what others think! If this will help you in your grieving process I say go for it. No one will ever understand what you are going through and right now you should worry about how you can help yourself. Good luck and I look forward to reading your blog if you decide to start it.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"