Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Doggie Daycare recommendations?

Have you taken your dog to a great boarding place that you'd recommened? We have used Doggies Wonderland in Coppell (they also have a Plano location) and we did not like it. I hear wonderful things about Camp Bow Wow but they're the most expensive I've seen. Any others that you'd tried?

Re: Doggie Daycare recommendations?

• I'm a vet tech, and I've heard great things about the Velvet Snout and Dee's Doggie Den.
  • We have used Pete & Mac's for years and love them.
  • Loading the player...
  • We take our dog to the Wuf Spa near the airport. she only goes there when we board her and daycare is included in the boarding. She seems to like it and the staff always remembers her. Not sure of the prices for just daycare but it is listed on their website.
  • I highly recommend Benny's Dog Resort in Carrollton. (formerly Pet Stay & Play). I have used this place for several years for boarding and daycare. The staff is fantastic and my dogs are so excited everytime I drop them off. They are currently going at least once a week, and they LOVE it. Their prices are SUPER reasonable, I buy a 10-day punchcard for $120 (= $12/day, single day passes are $15/day)). And you get a free bath with each punchcard. You can't beat it!! (And no, I don't work there or have any affiliation with this place, I just love it that much.)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"