Stay at Home Moms

thought this was nice for the SAHMs

Do I work? Yes! I work 24 hours a day. Why? Because I'm a MOMMY. I am the bank, a cook, a cleaner, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handyman, a maid, a security officer and a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick-pay, or a day OFF. I work through the day and the night. I am on call at all hours. Now tell me my job isn't a real one!  I AM  BLESSED to be a MOMMY ?

Re: thought this was nice for the SAHMs

• i hope this gets you to smile when your at home with the hassles of being the SAHMs
  • that applies to both WMs and SAHMs. Being a mom is general is damn hard work.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • As the mother of a teenager, missing from that list:  I am a chauffeur. 

• hmmm...I slept in today while my DH got up early and went to work.  I hung out with the kids all morning in our pajamas and we played video games.  We went shopping and hung out with some friends.  And we're about to head out to a birthday party this afternoon.

I can't say that I've done any work today.  But I appreciate the sentiment :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStacyc625:
    that applies to both WMs and SAHMs. Being a mom is general is damn hard work.

I agree! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It really applies to any MOM. Every mom I know "works" really hard, regardless of whether she SAH or goes to work.
  • imageali-1411:

hmmm...I slept in today while my DH got up early and went to work.  I hung out with the kids all morning in our pajamas and we played video games.  We went shopping and hung out with some friends.  And we're about to head out to a birthday party this afternoon.

I can't say that I've done any work today.  But I appreciate the sentiment :)

I absolutely love this

• imagesavannahsmommy09:
    Do I work? Yes! I work 24 hours a day. Why? Because I'm a MOMMY. I am the bank, a cook, a cleaner, a parent, a teacher, a referee, a nanny, a nurse, a handyman, a maid, a security officer and a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick-pay, or a day OFF. I work through the day and the night. I am on call at all hours. Now tell me my job isn't a real one!  I AM  BLESSED to be a MOMMY ?

Thanks savannahsmommy.  It's a nice reminder and I believe that I have the best job in the world!

www.moderndaysuzyhomemaker.blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"