July 2011 Moms

I have had more energy the past 2 days

It could be because I've slept in until 10am.  But, I am hoping it is really because I am actually getting back my energy!

I need to get cleaning and take advantage of this energy!

Laundry and bathrooms here I come.  

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I have had more energy the past 2 days

• Pefect timing with the holiday practically upon us! I was just mentioning I'm feeling great today too! Yay for us, and YAY for being productive when you have the opportunity!
  • I wish I did! Enjoy yours.

I was doing so well in the energy dept. and now all I want to do is crawl in my bed and not get out!

I have 3 easy things to do before Christmas and I can't even look at them and not yawn! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Yeshoping this happens to me soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I keep having good days, but I can't wait until I can consistently stay awake an entire day and also be able to do things like cook dinner....

I hope you really have your energy back, but just in case, take advantage while it lasts :)

imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go Katie go!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Me too me too!!!!!  (you are only a few days ahead of me).  The past couple of days have been my first completely nausea and smell aversion free days too!  I'm hoping this is here to stay...we are almost there to that 2nd trimester!!!!  I'm going to go bake some banana bread and clean my kitchen!
    sig-1
  • I love these posts, they give me hope! :) GL I hope you get to keep your energy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers pregnancy calendar
  • I really hope you have your energy back. I thought I did cause I was doing really good for a couple of days, but now I am back to about falling asleep at my desk. Ready for my energy to come back
  • Care to share any of your new found energy?  I could really use some!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"