Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

looking for discounts on making calendars....

dont care what site, just looking for a good deal.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: looking for discounts on making calendars....

• Options
    Snapfish has 25% off and Picaboo has 30% off.
  • Options
    You can get a snapfish one for free with disney movie reward points. If you already own some disney movies, you might have enough points already, it doesn't take that many.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Shutterfly. You can use pampers points to get one for free. I like to use retailmenot.com to get coupon codes, too.
  • Options

imageCanadianGurl:
    You can get a snapfish one for free with disney movie reward points. If you already own some disney movies, you might have enough points already, it doesn't take that many.

I've never heard of this.....what is it and how do i go about it? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    check out seehere.com and artscow.com
  • Options
    snapfish was offering buy one get two free last week, not sure if its still going on
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Options
    imagequeenie521:

imageCanadianGurl:

I've never heard of this.....what is it and how do i go about it? 

If you look at the papers that come inside of any Disney movie or CD that you purchase (Itunes don't count), there will most likely be a paper in there with a redemption code. Go to disneymovierewards.go.com and register, enter your redemption code (movies range in 75 to 125 points) and when you get enough, redeem your points just like airmiles for the calendar in the rewards section (calendar is 650 points. If your movie doesn't have a paper with redemption code on it (you'd definitely know it to see it), you can send your receipt and proof of purchase in. Points can also be collected with movie theatre stubs from Disney movies. Also seasons of shows like Handy Manny have codes in them. Mostly the newer movies (less than 5 years-ish). But check out the website to see which ones are supposed to have them, sometimes they screw up though, and there isn't one in the case, but usually there is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"