Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What is bedtime for your 3-6 monther? and how many naps?

Hi!  I've never posted on this board, I'm usually on the multiples board. :)

My twins go to bed between 6:30-7:00.  They wake up at 7:30 or 8:00 and take 4 cat naps throughout the day.  I'm trying to lengthen the naps but it's not working so well.

Just curious what other babies their age are doing with sleep.

Re: What is bedtime for your 3-6 monther? and how many naps?

•  Our daughter is almost 5 months. Bedtime is usually around 6pm. Wakeup time is usually around 6am!  2-3 thirty minute naps throughout the day...  after some struggle
  • Ours go to bed between 6:30-7:30pm and sometimes wake for a feeding and other times STTN. They wake anytime from 6am - 8am and get 4 naps throughout the day. Sounds similar to your schedule.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD goes to bed around 8:30 and sleeps till 7:30 or 8 am.

She takes 3 naps during the day that are about 45 min each.

• DD is usually in bed by 7 or 7:30 latest. She'll wake to eat 2-3 times per night, and at least twice per week be "wakeful" around 2am, wide awake ready to play.  She used to wake up consistently around 6:45 am, but lately it's been getting earlier...as early as 5 am!  She'll get about 4 naps in a day...they used to be consistently 45 mins, but lately they've been 30 minutes...she doesn't go down easily (still cries to release tension).
    Bunny Love: 6 months old already! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD goes down around 8:15 only because DS goes to bed betwee 7:30 and 8.  As much as I try I can't get her down before him, he's just too loud.  DH works at night, so I can't hand him off either.  She wakes a couple times in the night to eat then is up for the day betwee 8 - 10.  She usually takes 2-3 naps between 1-3 hours long with the last about 30 minutes.
  • DD goes down around 11pm and sleeps until about 9:30am. She takes two 3 hour naps during the day. One at 11am and one at 5pm. She has been on this schedule since she was about 3 weeks old, except then she would wake up once in the night to eat!
  • DS will be 6 months on the 30th.  Goes down for the night between 7 and 7 30.  Takes 3 naps but the last couple of days have had 2 naps.  He wakes up occasionally around 6 but I give him his paci and he'll go back till around 7 or 7 30. 

• My son goes to sleep between 9 and 10 and sleeps for around 12 hours.  He takes 3-4 naps a day usually totaling 4-5 hours combined.  My little guy needs his beauty rest apparently. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so the catnaps seem normal.  thanks for the replies everyone!
  • Liam goes down at midnight, and is usually up for the day around 9. (Waking up 4-5 times to nurse back to sleep)

He takes probably 5 or so naps a day that are 30-45 minutes, sometimes the odd hour and a half nap too. We have no schedule so sleep just happens when it happens.

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS goes down 5:30-6:30pm at night, wakes 2 times during the night to nurse, and wakes up 6:30-7:30am.  He takes 3-4 45 minute naps during the day.  Once in a while he'll take a 1.5 hour nap. 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• goes to bed around 7:30-8 and will wake up once,usually, for about 20min/half hour, but the last couple days it's been twice. then we're up for good around 8:30-9am.  He really only has 1 good nap in the morning at around 11 for about 2-3 hours (a big improvement from the 45min nap) but he doens't have a good nap in the afternoon, maybe a cat nap.

• It's a little late, but here's our schedule:

DS goes down for the night by 8:00 and STTN until 6:00 or 6:30am.  He usually takes one good 2 or 3 hour nap in the morning then cat naps 2 or 3 more times during the day.

• I'm late too, but mine go to bed at 8 and wake up at 7.  They also take 4 naps a day.  They can only be up for two hours max before it starts to get u-g-l-y.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"