Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

any moms returning to school in spring

hello... i am going to start college jan 5th kinda nervous. i had gone to college before the LO was born. now that she is almost a yr old I have decided to go back and finish my degree. so i was wondering how you ladies handled leaving your LOs with Dh or in daycare while you were in class

Re: any moms returning to school in spring

• Options
    I'm a full time student, half online for a bachelors in general education, and half in person for an associates in nursing. Since I don't work, it's not too tough, but I'm sure it would be if I did. I attend classes at night, so my MIL watches DS until my DH picks him up around 8 pm. Biggest thing is that the time spent while your LO is napping/sleeping is study time. My DS is way too active for me to get anything done while he's up. So long as your manage your time, it's doable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks for the advice. im goign for medical assistant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for all the advice
  • Options
    I went back part time this fall.  I only took one class to ease into it, but I'm taking two this spring.  On top of working full-time and being pg w/#2 I think I'll have my hands full :)  But then again, I like to be busy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I went back to school when Ryan was 5 months old. I graduate in August when he'll be 20 months old! I'm in nursing school.

My advice is to budget time to spend with your LO. There will ALWAYS be other things to have to do. But LO is more important. Maybe you'll have to take a B in a really tough class becuase you can't/won't find the time to study enough for the A. I'm coming to terms with that myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks for advice on moms returning to school.  ihope i get As but i will settle fora b if i have to
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"