Virginia Babies

moms-to-be in Virginia Beach?

Hi everyone, I'm new on here, and fairly new to the area.  My husband and I moved to VB from Texas in July, and we're expecting our first baby in March 2011.  I'm hoping to meet some other moms-to-be in the area.  I'd love to get together if anyone has time.

Re: moms-to-be in Virginia Beach?

• Hey there!

I live in Chesapeake, and due in March. I don't see many local posters, but wish there was a local group to hang out with!

• Hi! I am a local VB mom as well. Congrats to the two of you! I just recently had my little one 7 weeks ago.(I can not believe it has been that long already!)
    Its nice to see there are at least a few local moms! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't found a local group, but I'm willing to start one if you're interested!  We're located in the Greenbrier area off of Centerville Turnpike.
  • HI I EXCITED TO HEAR THERE ARE WONDERFUL MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE AROUND ME WELL MY LIL MAN IS DUE DEC 25 THIS IS MY FIRST AND I AM NERVOUS REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT SOME ADVICE WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL
  • Congrats to all. I live in VB too for the last 2 years. I'm originally from KY. I'm due 7/6/11. Seems like a lifetime from now.

• Hello, I just recently relocated to this seven cities with the DH and we will be first time parents. It's great to see there are so many expectant moms in the area.
  • I am in Virginia Beach and am due May 2011. I also haven't found a local group but would love to be a part of one! I don't have many friends that are parents or expecting yet in the area. I also want to take pre-natal yoga (or pre-natal excercise classes) but haven't found any active groups in the area.
  • Having my first baby as well.I would love to have a close support group.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • First time mom here, about 30 min to VB (in the northern Suffolk area). How do we start a a local group? I'm wondering about prenatal massages, prenatal yoga, and pediatrician recommendations as well. Let's talk!
  • I don't know exactly how to start a group, but I say we just all meet for lunch some time.  I won't be back in town until Jan 2 but would love to do something then.  Anyone interested?
  • im in norfolk and due march 24th :) i have a 14 month old son so i already know things but my husband and i are bothi in the military and he is on deployment right now till june so he will be missing the birth so it would be great to have a support group to talk to and things.
  • they have a place called elements on the corner of Princess Anne Rd. and Damn Neck in the shopping plaza
  • Hi Ruby! I am due in May 2011 as well, and definitely interested in pre-natal classes. I work at Wareing's Gym (near the convention center), but they don't have any pre-natal classes. There is a lady who led a pre-natal group last year for a group of my pregnant friends, but I'm not certain of how much she costs per session, it would probably be less depending on how many people attended. I have a ton of friends here at the beach that are pregnant, or have 1 year olds, so I'm swimming in parenting and baby information! Would love to chat about pre-natal classes!
  • I am an organizer of a stay at home moms group here in virginia beach we meet all over the southside of hampton roads. If any of you are interested in joining. We have children of all ages 5 and under and plenty of expecting moms at least 7 or 8 in the group! we are on meetup.com  we are southside hampton roads moms and tots. Let me know if you guys are interested in joining!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"