January 2011 Moms
Options

AW: Nursery complete (LIP) and name decided - Whew!

After 35 weeks, Pip finally has a name - it will be Holden Daniel. Over the weekend I made a name sign for his nursery, which is my version of monogramming, so we're not changing it now!

Here's the link to our nursery photos. I know it's not everyone's style - very colorful with lots of different thematic elements (kind of has an identity crisis), but we love it! 

https://a-beautiful-mess.weebly.com/nursery-progress.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Nursery complete (LIP) and name decided - Whew!

• Options
    I think it comes together nicely! Well done! I like your name choice too, congrats on finally deciding! DH and I just settled on a name, too, and it feels great!
  • Options
    I love it! I think the components come together very well, and I especially love the colors and the sign. well done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love your nursery, love the use of color and all the electic artwork and decor.  Great job!  Love Holden too, awesome literary name.  :)
  • Options
    The nursery is adorable. Holden will love it!
  • Options
    Very cute!  Nice big room.  I like your name and the name plaque you made is so cute!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    Love it!  Looks Fab!!!
  • Options

Your nursery looks fantastic!  I love the hockey print. You have a great eye for design.

I think Holden Daniel is a great name - we have a beach nearby named Holden Beach - it is a great beach - so your name choice makes me think of it and all of the fun our family has had there.

• Options

I love your nursery! You have done such a great job decorating it. I wish ours was that put together.

I also really like the name that you guys picked!!

Great job on your DIY name project - Very Cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, I think it came together really nicely! The themes and colours don't seem like they're competing at all. Love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"