December 2010 Moms

All I am is a boob...

I can't wait for the day I can hold Carson and love on him without him thinking he is getting the boob. We've had a long day of cluster feeding  and he's been at it this evening since 5:45 (he had one 1.5 hr nap today everything else was like 30min). I hope he is just tanking up for tonight.

But I feel like no one can kiss on him and H can barely hold him without him wanting to suckle.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: All I am is a boob...

• I feel your pain.  Today has been one big cluster feeding... I am sooo tired of whipping out my boobs.  I hate feeling like I can't tell when she is really hungry and when she is just using me as a pacifier.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto! 99% of the time, DH is the only one who can calm Charlie down and put him to bed because when I hold him, he thinks its lunch time!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • imageutlawgirl:
    I feel your pain.  Today has been one big cluster feeding... I am sooo tired of whipping out my boobs.  I hate feeling like I can't tell when she is really hungry and when she is just using me as a pacifier.

Yes. This is my problem exactly. Today has been one big cluster feeding for me as well. I actually wrote down all the times I've fed her today and they have been hourly. And she's barely slept today. I hope she's gearing up for a long night of slumber. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i feel for you ladies... I didn't want to introduce the paci so soon but I had to b/c I couldn't take being a human pacifier, luckily it hasn't interfered with breastfeeding... goodluck to you though!
  • I think there must be something in the cosmos...today has been one giant cluster feeding over here too.  To make matters worse my MIL was here reminding me every 30 seconds that the baby looked hungry.  I finally had to let my guard down and nurse in front of the in laws...
  • I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me. Cluster feeding sucks... literally.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageemmaleaf:
    I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me. Cluster feeding sucks... literally.

AGREED!!!!  all day long, since 9pm last night... ugh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"