Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

what is everyone up to tonight??

Just wondering :) I am about to go out for drinks with my girls and I can't wait!!!

Re: what is everyone up to tonight??

• Options
    Not much.  DH is working so I'll probably just end up cleaning the house and maybe watch a movie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am doing nothing. I am farking exhausted. We went shopping this morning, then after DS nap we went to my mom's house to visit (my aunt and grandma were there too), so we are just taking it easy tonight. DS is still awake (I think he had too many sweet treats at grandma's) and at this rate I'm going to end up just going to bed at the same time as him. Sad, but true.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    im studying for a test. dh is playing video games and the lil one is playing with her dora guitar. and when shes goes down for bed. me and the dh are having some much needed 'sexy time".
  • Options
    Putting DS to bed in 5 min, then sitting my a$$ on the couch with DH, watching a movie and eating cookies!
  • Options

We have done almost nothing today.  I made an outing to Kohls, which was a madhouse, but aside from that we've been in the house all day with a sick kiddo.

Jackson is asleep and I'm on the couch with DH and my sister... we are going to watch Toy Story 3.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hoping to wrap presents and maybe do some christmas baking.

I'll probably just wrap gifts then sit my ass on the couch and watch a movie with DH.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Going to a "White Elephant" Christmas Party, armed with a beautifully wrapped "Shake Weight" as well as a Sausage/cheese/nut sack combo.  
  • Options
    Hanging out with family and putting together an "all about me" poster for Gianna's school.  We're celebrating christmas tomorrow with my side of the family.
  • Options
    We just got home from our friends christmas party and heading out to DH's work christmas party at the bowling alley.  But honestly, now that I am home, I think I want to stay here.  But I am taking one for the team and going with him. 
  • Options
    Everyone but me is in bed. I'm wrapping gifts and bumping. I think I need to step away from the laptop and  focus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"