3rd Trimester

Very Important - Don't forget the stool softener!!

I saw this in a post regarding advice and cannot stress enough how important this is!!  That first poop is scary...Seriously, I had a very easy birth but was still sore down there and very afraid to poop.  I took as many stool softeners as the hospital would allow and when I took my first dump, it literally just slid out so I didn't even feel it.  It certainly made things less painful and complicated.

Re: Very Important - Don't forget the stool softener!!

• I know I won't be laughing when it's my turn...but right now? This post makes me giggle.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• It is pretty funny to read. But I completely agree and wish I would have done the same for my other 3.  This time around I am having a c/s and will definitely take them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • It is also a problem after csections...it doesn't hurt, but it definitely takes forever, and they usually won't let you go home without going.  So I also suggest prune juice for csection ladies!
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Hopefully they'll work better for me when I'm not pregnant.  I'm taking two a day and still having issues now.  Grrr.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • yeah, especially since they make you take iron pills on top of your prenatals since you're losing so much blood.  Not good for easy pooping!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"