2nd Trimester

Ok, what's your least favorite part of pregnancy right now?

Mine is my vag basically hurts all the time. Definitely wasn't like this with DS.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok, what's your least favorite part of pregnancy right now?

• I'm having that issue this time around too.

Plus, I can't get a good night's sleep no matter what I do. 

• imagekabarbanel:
    Mine is my vag basically hurts all the time. Definitely wasn't like this with DS.

Yeah mine hurts pretty often also. But I would have to say I don't likw the indigestion and feeling fat! I feel like nothing looks cute on me! Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Contractions! Contractions suck monkey balls right now. This is entirely too early for this mess. I'm fine is this baby comes at 36-37 weeks but NOT 26 weeks. Not cool. I've had three strong ones this past half hour and the OB said to come in if they become persistent and stronger. Ugh.

I've got a baby shoving down at my cervix which makes my inner thighs, lower back and vag hurt like a mutha.

• Ditto... I feel like somebody treats my vag like a punching bag without me realizing it.  It feels so bruised and sore ALL THE TIME.

Also, everything in my hip/pelvic region hurts.  I hate it.  I hate not being able to do too much because it hurts too bad.  Which causes me to gain more weight, so I feel fat and ugly all the time.  It's just a big ugly snowball effect.

• RL pain!!! Shouldn't I have already been all stretched out fromt the first kid!! I swear it actually brings tears to my eyes at some points!!!
  • imagemelhearts:
    RL pain!!! Shouldn't I have already been all stretched out fromt the first kid!! I swear it actually brings tears to my eyes at some points!!!

Exactly this! Emma just turned 1 so what gives with the rlp where I feel like I'm being cut?

• I have been really sick for quite some time now and the saline nasal spray is just not cutting it!  I need some real drugs!
  • Let's see: Hip/Back Pain, Vag Pain, Indigestion, "Rolling" out of bed, the ZITS (WTF?!), weight gain, cottage cheese a$$, getting kicked in the cervix, bladder and rectum (can't wait for the ribs blows)..... I'm sure I could go on and on and on but, it will be worth it in the end!
    DSCN3691-1

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagelilbit923:

I've got a baby shoving down at my cervix which makes my inner thighs, lower back and vag hurt like a mutha.

THIS!! I didn't have these issues with LO#1 and it has been pretty difficult to be dealing w/it now but I have my eye on the prize and hope time flies.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Feeling like I need to pee every 15 freaking minutes!  It was my first pregnancy sympton and the only one that's hung on for the entire ride so far.  I've been checked for UTI's etc. and they all come back negative.  I guess I just have a wimpy bladder.  I'll probably be in "depends" before I get to the 3rd trimester...

• random vomit and sore leg pain
  • Most def - BACK PAIN!!!  And the kicking of the cervix does not feel good either!  And I am beginning to not see my whoo haa which is gonna drive me crazy for grooming reasons!!
    Photobucket
  • I've had a really easy pregnancy so far, but the last two weeks, my lower back has been killing me and I'm so freaking tired by the time I get home from home. Boo back pain and fatigue!
    Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • my vag feels ok, but I haven't seen it in weeks!  and it took me almost an hour and a half to paint my toenails... i guess my least fav part is my belly being in my way!!
  • All of you mid- 20 weekers are scaring me with this vag pain... haven't had any of this yet- yikes! I'd say the stabbing pain and burning of my stomach muscles stretching is my worst symptom right now.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I miss sex.  Don't get me wrong, we still go at it, but it's sooo not the same and usually doesn't end well for me.  I also hate feeling like I'm an 80 year old woman with all these aches and pains everywhere.  Eye on the prize though!

• Sex is no longer fun :( It just hurts bc he bumps my cervix. Back pain, heartburn is annoying.

No vag pain here...

• For whoever is freaked out about vag pain, I'm in the mid-20s (for weeks) and am not having that symptom yet. So it's different for different people, I think. Doesn't mean I won't have it later, though (unfortunately)!

For me, the toughest two things are trouble sleeping (better since I started turning the fan on at night ... was getting too hot while I slept!) and DH being afraid to have sex with me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Back pain

Having to pee all the time

Not really feeling movement yet (I really want to feel some good movement!)

My tummy looks loose even though its starting to fill back out

DD1 Born 11/06/09
    DD2 Born 05/11/11
     #3   EDD 05/02/16 
  • imageSheas:

Ditto... I feel like somebody treats my vag like a punching bag without me realizing it.  It feels so bruised and sore ALL THE TIME.

Also, everything in my hip/pelvic region hurts.  I hate it.  I hate not being able to do too much because it hurts too bad.  Which causes me to gain more weight, so I feel fat and ugly all the time.  It's just a big ugly snowball effect.

This. If I spend a lot of time on my feet it's just mildly annoying, but as soon as I sit/lay down and relax I guess I stretch out more and when it's time to get up... well, it about brings me to my knees every time.  Feels like someone is slowly pulling my bones apart between my hips, and the last few days I've been swollen down there.  Hoping this gets better soon, because Tylenol sure doesn't help much!!
  • I have a lingering cold and I can't take my prescription cough syrup that normally knocks me out so I can sleep. I also can't down a warm shot of liquor anymore to help soothe my throat. I just hope the humidifier I am getting tomorrow helps out at night.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• My stomach muscles ( at the top of my stomach) burning ! I haven't really heard anyone talk about this so not sure if anyone actually has this besides me blah! ! Other then that, no complaints! I love being preggers and this is our last :( So, I'll be enjoying all of it! EVEN the burning <---(sarcasm) lol!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • sciatica...ugh
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My least favorite part so far are random people wanting to touch my stomach and other random people putting in their 2 cents about what I should and should not be doing. I know it comes with being pregnant, but it's awfully annoying!

As far a the physical aspect: feeling like I still have to pee after I literally just peed and waking up once or twice a night to do the same.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • the fact that im ALWAYS starving! and i feel super sick when i first wake up till i eat. how im always peeing but its hardly a trickle each time! lets see..lack of sleep, if i wake up earlier than 9 i feel as if my head will explode but im surprisingly energetic if i wake up between 5-6 am.. no abdominal pains thankfully but it definatly does not stretch anymore when i exersize! but i definatly think its all bearable! i love every minute of it since i know my little leech will be her before too long! :)
  • That I have no cravings. I would like a craving. At least, then I would want to eat something.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been so sick. I've improved quite a bit from my awful 1st tri days, but I still occasionally puke for no reason. 

And I'm exhausted.  Work is all I can handle, then I just want to go to sleep for 12 hours, then it's back to work. Ugh.

I haven't had any pains yet, but I am starting to toss and turn in my sleep.

• Will I ever have a good night's sleep again?

I would love to be able to roll over in bed without it being a massive production of getting my belly over to the other side and the re-adjusting my pillow coccoon.

I can't stand for more than 15 mins at a time without a serious burning feeling in one spot in my belly.

I can't sit for any length of time without my tailbone feeling like I just went ice skating and fell a million times.

and to repeat the pp...I wish I didn't feel 80 years old all the time.  People keep telling me how great I look and how pregnancy really suits me, and I want to tell them all thank you very much but please f-off because I feel miserable in a hundred different ways!

And the worst part is reconciling all of the moans and groans listed above with the fact that something wonderful is happening in my body and I should be savoring every moment.

• The round ligament pain isn't a favorite lol.
  • imagemissmiss307:

For whoever is freaked out about vag pain, I'm in the mid-20s (for weeks) and am not having that symptom yet. So it's different for different people, I think. Doesn't mean I won't have it later, though (unfortunately)!

Yeah, I never had it with DS. Well at least if I did, it wasn't bad enough to remember. I am MUCH more active now than I was when pg with DS though, between both working out more and chasing around a toddler all day, so that may be it. But it hurts. A lot. All the time.

• Right now it is skin issues.  Acne, dandruff, dry skin patches, (I think it is eczema, which I have not had since I was little.)  I feel like I am finally getting my face acne under control with using an acne cleanser- but now my chest is starting to break out!  Seriously...

I was touching my arm yesterday and felt something that felt like a big scab on the back near my armpit, come to find out with help from my husband that it is just another patch of really dry skin!

I drink a ton of water, eat pretty good and moisturize like crazy but I am going to have to make an appointment with a dermatologist!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My top three are (1) nausea in the morning and night, (2) being hungry all day but nothing being appealing, and (3) needing to pee every 15 minutes (making it very hard to get through my commute, which is 25 minutes!).

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Back pain and still feeling queasy every day.  The queasy is just getting old (put at least I'm not puking anymore).  And back pain before 17 weeks? I"m going to be in a wheelchair by 30 weeks at this point.
  • imageniceybee05:
    imagelilbit923:

THIS!! I didn't have these issues with LO#1 and it has been pretty difficult to be dealing w/it now but I have my eye on the prize and hope time flies.

Me too!!!  But don't forget the sciatic nerve pain!!! 

• imageJaqiDec04:
    That I have no cravings. I would like a craving. At least, then I would want to eat something.

This is me too!

• ooh I wanna play! Lower back pain and carpal tunnel are awesome! I'm a hairdresser and I really feel it at the end of a long day. Baby was head down last time we checked so i'm going to say punches, not kicks to the bladder/vag. those are also lovely. Waking up at the slightest noise (husband snoring, cats in a tiff, ac coming on) 4 times a night and deciding I might as well "roll out of bed" to pee cause i'm going to have to anyways. And last but not least, other people telling me that I would be less sore if I did more....um excuse me, I'm on my feet running around all day at work. My back, feet, neck, shoulders and wrist are all hurting. How about helping me with my house chores (DH) and MYOB (micro-managing bitchy boss)!! ugh! ok that was fun! =)
  • 1. The awful back pain! I knew I was going to have back pain because I have a spinal condition, but I really didn't expect it to get this bad so fast! I feel like someone is stabbing me when I walk.

2. This ovarian cyst that pretty much came out of nowhere. That thing HURTS and there isn't much I can do about it. 

Thank goodness the nausea is fading, otherwise I would feel like crying all day long! Finding out yesterday that we're having a little boy made everything fall right back into perspective though, so that helps! (:

Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1. having to pee all the time, and if I am standing and someone/something makes me laugh, I leak, even if i just went to the restroom a second before

2. Eating/being hungry all the time.

3. Missing out on things, I'm jealous that my bf gets to have his first legal drink before I do, and I'm three months older. (we found out about my pregnancy like a week before my 21st birthday)

4. breaking out. Seriously, I hardly ever broke out as a teenager (just like one pimple in the same spot a few days before my period would begin) and now I look horrible, ugh I hate it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Being sick All. The. Time.  I had a horrible cold early on.  Then I threw up everyday for six weeks.  Then I had a stomach virus.  Now I have had a cold for a week turned infection with cough and green chunk spew.  I would just like to feel healthy again!
  • At this very second it's the face that I've had an awful cold for a week and can't take any effective medication for it. I can't sleep and can barely function thanks to the congestion and coughing. Sudafed just isn't cutting it. Oh, the RLP that results from my coughing spasms isn't really a joy, either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"