3rd Trimester

I think I'm geting "pregnancy mask"

I have a brownish splotch that's been getting bigger on my cheek for the last month or so. It's quite noticeable now. It's not raised or moleish looking but it's about the color freckle. Ugh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think I'm geting "pregnancy mask"

• welcome to my world.  Except I have this ALL THE TIME thanks to heredity.  Pregnancy just exacerbates it.  I feel like someone painted a moustache on my face, and people are often "kind" enough to point it out and ask me what's up with the brown splotches.  Gee thanks, like I wasn't aware of them already!
  • HOLY CRAP, i googled this and this is EXACTLY what I have. I was so going to go to a dermatologist about this. I think I have it when I am not pg but it's BARELY noticeable. I have a little splotch under my left eye and it's been driving me BATTY!!! Thank you for this post, lol. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • And as I type in "pregnancy mask" on google pics, one of the top pictures listed is this little gem:

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go get some hydriquinone and the minute Ellie has sprung...start using it. It'll help fade that. I have it too. Super sexy. Like dirt face or Gorbechev (spelling?)
  • I also have one... will these "spots" go away after the baby is born? Or is the cream that another user posted needed for them to go away?
  • I've read that it should eventually go away on it's own as the hormones fade in your system but the creams help quicken the process.

• imageHoolahZinger:

And as I type in "pregnancy mask" on google pics, one of the top pictures listed is this little gem:

OHHH wow that is freakyy Indifferent

• imageHoolahZinger:

And as I type in "pregnancy mask" on google pics, one of the top pictures listed is this little gem:

GAH! What if Ava does that next time I look in the mirror?!

Edit: Also, I just changed my FB picture to that. heh.

• How am I supposed to scroll past that monstrosity if everyone keeps quoting it?

• imageHyfagal:

How am I supposed to scroll past that monstrosity if everyone keeps quoting it?

Might as well make it your main avatar! 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• I have it too, brown splotches on each cheek under my eyes. I had them while pregnant with DS and they faded on their own so I'm not too worried.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • I have the "pregnancy acne" and its so annoying. I look like I'm going through puberty!! I feel your pain.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"