1st Trimester

very excited!

DH and I found out today that we are expecting our first little blessing in August! Happy to be joining you ladies on here and hope the best for everyone!!!

Re: very excited!

• congratulations :) 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulatons
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • August babies rock! My oldest son was born on the 26th. He loves being the youngest in his class at school. Congratulations!
    Soon to be a mom of 7! Guess who's in the market for a 12-passenger van!
  • YA! I am so excited for you and your husband. You are about to experiance the most amaging journey and I am glad we all get to be a part of it :)
  • August babies DO rock!  I was born on the 21st.  Stick out tongue

Congratulations!  I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!  Have fun!

• Congrats!

The August mama's have the cutest badges this time around  :) 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We are date twins!!!  When is your first Dr appointment?

My husband & I found out yesterday too. My 1st appointment is Jan 4th. I was hoping to have an appointment before I tell my family, but his mom is only here for the Christmas weekend and we want to tell her in person.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  We just found out we are pregnant too.  Such an exciting time. 

Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecourtelizabeth81708:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We are date twins!!!  When is your first Dr appointment?

My husband & I found out yesterday too. My 1st appointment is Jan 4th. I was hoping to have an appointment before I tell my family, but his mom is only here for the Christmas weekend and we want to tell her in person.

• imagecourtelizabeth81708:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We are date twins!!!  When is your first Dr appointment?

Congrats to you too!!  Well my mom works for my OB so i had my initial appt today basically just answered a bunch of questions and will have blood drawn tomorrow, and then my first appt will be the 27th!

We couldnt decide whether to wait it out or to tell everyone before the 2nd trimester and as of now we have decided to tell everyone at Christmas.  We both have very supportive families and cant wait to tell them all. 

Goodluck to you! Hope telling his mom goes great!

• Thank you everyone!

Im soo excited about having an August Angel!

I wish only the best for everyone of you and I cant wait to get to know all of you!

H&H 9 months to everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"