3rd Trimester

NBR: What are you getting your dh for Christmas?

All I have is a watch, which might be it because well, with me on bedrest, money is tight.

I was thinking of some smaller things, or different things?

what's on your hubby's list this year?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: What are you getting your dh for Christmas?

• I got my husband a ping pong table for the basement. He's been wanting one for a really long time. 
  • DH is getting a kick butt dart board for the garage and some darts to go with it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • A baby.... 

Hhaha! Ok, for real this time. We are getting eachother (since it's a BIG purchase) a lap top for Christmas. It has a built in web cam so we can talk to family via webcam after baby is born. Plus we need a good place to store all the pictures and videos we will be taking.

YEAH! Merry Christmas to us! :) 

• I am getting my DH a video game and maybe a new NFL jersey depending on time and money but def the game.  That is all he has asked for.  My MIL is buying him a watch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I exchanged larger gifts back in October to cover Christmas and our anniversary (January 3) so we can focus on getting gifts for other people and finishing up baby purchases now. He got an iTouch.
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • As you may know my DH is a nerd, both science and comic so, I got him this set of books called The Physics of Superheroes, another that is a squeal *(kind of) to a book he loves called General Animal Ignorance.  I got him Kick Ass and The Watchmen movies as well as a Doctor Who T-shirt.  He didn't tell me what he wanted and I could order almost all of it online.
  • We decided that we are going to get one gift that we will both use, not sure what that will be yet.  But I did get him something small for him to open, a MN Wild's onsie for our little girl (we are huge MN Wild fans) and this little bear that is wearing a pink jersey. Technically not gifts for him, but I know he will love them. For our anniversary back in October I had found a onsie that said 'Daddy's Racing Princess' (my DH races a stock car on a dirt track for fun on weekends in the summer) and he loved it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ordered him some really good beef jerky.  He already opened it and ate almost all of it... now he wants me to order more.  I knew I should have wrapped it faster.  Not that our two cats and dog helped - it was better that he got his hands on it before they did.
  • We're just doing small stocking gifts with a price limit this year since our gift to each other was to fly home for the Thanksgiving holiday to be with family. So far I really only know that I am getting DH some ornaments, underwear and a razor. Riveting...I know Stick out tongue
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• We agreed not to really get anything for each other since the new baby will be here shortly after Christmas, so we said we'd just spend $30- $40 on each other. I got him one of those little remote control helicopters. Totally impractical but I know he'll like pretending like he's a little kid again. : )
  • Was just lurking and I obviously dont know anything about your DH but the website www.thinkgeek.com has some great weird and funny stuff. It may be worth looking at. I got my husband and oldest son some pretty funny stocking stuffers on there.
  • imageLovingBaz:
    As you may know my DH is a nerd, both science and comic so, I got him this set of books called The Physics of Superheroes, another that is a squeal *(kind of) to a book he loves called General Animal Ignorance.  I got him Kick Ass and The Watchmen movies as well as a Doctor Who T-shirt.  He didn't tell me what he wanted and I could order almost all of it online.

A Doctor Who t-shirt! That is so funny. My husband LOVES Dr. Who and I've never heard of anyone else who has even heard of the show. His original plan for Halloween was to be Dr. Who until I talked him out of it because no one would know who he was. His response was "Yes they will, who else carries a sonic screwdriver?!?" 

• my DH and I are getting each other new cell phones for Christmas - right now the Droid X's are buy one get one until the 31st....we are both ready for new phones so figured that would be good.  Besides that just getting ready for baby :-)
  • imageNyki88:

imageLovingBaz:
    As you may know my DH is a nerd, both science and comic so, I got him this set of books called The Physics of Superheroes, another that is a squeal *(kind of) to a book he loves called General Animal Ignorance.  I got him Kick Ass and The Watchmen movies as well as a Doctor Who T-shirt.  He didn't tell me what he wanted and I could order almost all of it online.

A Doctor Who t-shirt! That is so funny. My husband LOVES Dr. Who and I've never heard of anyone else who has even heard of the show. His original plan for Halloween was to be Dr. Who until I talked him out of it because no one would know who he was. His response was "Yes they will, who else carries a sonic screwdriver?!?" 

HAHAAH!! We love Doctor Who...The shirt says "real doctors carry screwdrivers"...it's funny because he does work that requires all kinds of tools and he actually bought a "sonic screwdriver"....he did almost go as the doctor for halloween too!

• I bought FI a watch, a Gap hoodie, fleece pants to go with, and an ON sweater.

I had to buy something (even though I wasn't going to) b/c I found out he bought me a Columbia fleece and a new pair of Uggs.

• We bought each other a DSLR so we aren't really doing much of anything else. I'll make him a big stocking and I got him some pj pants. Whew...I don't have the energy for shopping this year anyway:)
  • A watch, a black and white vintage canvas picture of Wrigley Field (he's a huge Cubs fan), Husker decals for his car, a $10 gift card to Starbucks, a travel mug and an EVOO dispenser by Rachel Ray. That last one is kind of an inside joke but I think he really wants it. lol
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A Baby.....

imageimage

Our baby site: Baby Cragg

• Im getting him a shoot and share camcorder amazon has good ones for less. He wants one for when the baby is here so even though it was a little expensive it is more for everyone then just him.
  • I got him NHL 11 ( he was begging for it, and i got a huge black friday discount), Philadelphia eagle onesies, and... a potty putter haha

When the eagles won sunday night he looked at me and said - if it's a boy can we name him Phillip and call him Philly? I just looked away.

imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    College Mom
  • Love it :) My husband said he wants that shirt, where did you order it from? That is so funny he has a sonic screwdriver! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"