1st Trimester

Yummy oreo balls recipe

Okay, ladies, this is not at all pregnancy related unless you are craving rich foods. These oreo balls are like truffles and so easy. Tomorrow is my son's fourth birthday, and I'm taking these for his class treat.

Oreo Balls

1 pkg. oreos (not double stuff, can use mint)

1 pkg. cream cheese, softened

Chop the oreos (do not lick out the filling first) very fine using a food processor or blender. Mix with the cream cheese then roll into teaspoon size balls. Freeze overnight. If desired, dip in white chocolate. So yummy!

Soon to be a mom of 7! Guess who's in the market for a 12-passenger van!

Re: Yummy oreo balls recipe

• Just might have to try this, lucky for me I am not craving sweets so much this time around like I did with my last (and gained 60lbs)
  • This recipe is the best part of the holidays. I usually hate sweets, but when Aunt Cozy brings these suckers around I eat so many my teeth ache. Yum!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I make these all the time and they are such a big hit. I use double stuff to make them extra creamy inside. I've added peanut butter to the mix too for fun. I used to have the hardest time getting the crumbs fine enough so they aren't chunky and trying them in the blender just made a mess in my cheap blender. Now I seperate the cream and cookies that way im only crushing the cookies and blend the cream with the cream cheese then pour the cookie dust in after. I've yet to figure out how to make them without ruining my dinner as I think I eat more of the treats then I make Smile

One of my favorite treats of the holidays! Decorated them as easter eggs once for easter too

• Yum!  I'll have to give this a try  :)
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • OMG I'm OBSESSED with balls of any kind
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are making these for a party this weekend.  So good!  We cover ours with milk or dark chocolate.  I crush the oreos in our food processor- works well. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I stinkin LOVE these things!! My friend helped me make 300 of them to put on the candy buffet at our wedding reception, and I think I only got to eat a couple! I was thinking of making cookies next week as a little gift for extended family we'll see at a Christmas party, but maybe I'll make these instead! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just made these for a cookie exchange. Huge hit!
  • I made these last night only I tipped them in semi-sweet melted chocolate and sprinkled remaining crumbs on top before the chocolate set. Super yum.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"