Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Dear my future husband...

you make me sick, your scum between my toes...

no but seriously if you bring home one more container from work that you took your lunch in and leave it sealed up and put it in the sink to be washed I WILL kill you.  I opened it and it almost made me puke..thanks alot for trying to murder me with the smell of left of shiit you had for lunch.  Love you too.

Love your very nauseated fiance

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear my future husband...

• my husband did the same thing this morning (i just found it)...

it was chicken casserole made with sour cream...........................

i could have punched him in the neck. :)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I couldn't even tell you wtf this was.  It was under everything else and as so as I opened it I swear my eyes watered.Ick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you marrying my husband? He totally does this and I did throw up one day early on in pregnancy because of it. Men Tongue Tied
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagerenc9828:
    Are you marrying my husband? He totally does this and I did throw up one day early on in pregnancy because of it. Men Tongue Tied

I got sick one day from it when I was pregnant too! It was sealed up nasty ass mac and cheese.  gag.  I don't understand why men are so goofy.  Just open the lid and dump the nasty the hell out sheesh lol.  I seriously thought I was gonna die when I opened that nasty container ewww.

• imagerenc9828:
    Are you marrying my husband? He totally does this and I did throw up one day early on in pregnancy because of it. Men Tongue Tied

Same here!  DH does this all the time.  It was bad when I was going through morning sickness because just about everything made me puke.

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • GAH! my DH does this too! makes me want to junk punch him lol
  • imagessf10:

imagerenc9828:

I got sick one day from it when I was pregnant too! It was sealed up nasty ass mac and cheese.  gag.  I don't understand why men are so goofy.  Just open the lid and dump the nasty the hell out sheesh lol.  I seriously thought I was gonna die when I opened that nasty container ewww.

I am glad you are alive Stick out tongue Death by Tupperware is not how I would want to go.

• imagerenc9828:
    imagessf10:

imagerenc9828:

I am glad you are alive Stick out tongue Death by Tupperware is not how I would want to go.

I know that would be a terrible way to go.  lol

• imagepiglet6609:
    GAH! my DH does this too! makes me want to junk punch him lol

I was thinking the same thing.  I told him if he does it again I'm going to kick him in the balls. haha

• imagepiglet6609:
    GAH! my DH does this too! makes me want to junk punch him lol

Definitely been there before!

• My 11 yr old son does this also. Last week he brought home a container that had been at school for a week. The worst part was it was spaghetti and it was molded. I just threw the entire container in the trash.
  • My SO doesnt do this BUT my father is a long distance truck driver and EVERY week he brings home coffee mugs with week old cream coffee in it and GAG me its soo bad smells like decaying body lol gross I gag just thinking about it lol .
  • Hey, at least he is bringing the tupperwares home.  When DH wants to take in leftovers, I send him in with old takeout containers if I have them, because I know that I will never see that particular chunk of plastic again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"