Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Poll: What are your favorite movie quotes?

Meh. I'm bored because my LO jus left for his father's :( . I need to distract myself from sad, empty feeling.

So quotes anyone?

Re: Poll: What are your favorite movie quotes?

• I have so many favorites.  Which one to pick?

"Creme brulee can never be Jello."

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • "I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives, I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this."

Just one of the many.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok so me and my friends quote Mean Girls like crazy. A few gems:

"Boo, you whore!"

"(insert name) is a fugly slut"

also Say Anything: 

"I  don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World

"You punched me in the boob! Prepare to die, obviously!"

"If your life had a face I'd punch it"

That's all I can think of

• "Feel free to bring Professor Snape. We?ll play some late night Quidditch."
  • "Hello my name is Indigo Montoya.  You killed my father, prepare to die."

and

THGttG Book: "It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a Sperm Whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet and since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought, as it fell..."
    Whale: "Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!"
    [with a tremendous thud it hits the ground and dies]
    THGttG Book: "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My coworkers and I are always quoting Anchorman.

I miss your musk... When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!

Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?

I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.

• The Hangover- Best Movie Ever..... "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Except Herpes, that shiit'll come back with you.". "He was a re-tard". "And there I was, in my one man wolf pack..."
  • "Losers always whine about their best.  Winners go home and fcuk the prom queen."

I'm another Anchorman quoter, I'm afraid.  DH and I like to sing or quote the Gaston songs from Disney's Beauty and the Beast at DS.  We are determined that he uses antlers in all of his decorating.  And I frequently have to ask DS if he thinks that there might be more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking.  It's not his fault that he has a perfect bone structure and hair that looks better done up with mousse and gel than hidden under a stupid hat with a light on it.  Luckily, we can always find a way to get through these tough questions- ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINOS!!!

• imageegad76:

My coworkers and I are always quoting Anchorman.

I miss your musk... When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!

Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?

I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.

I love Anchorman

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
  • ANY line out of Forrest Gump, Dumb & Dumber or Adventures in Babysitting.

My favorite though:

She tasted like cigarettes.

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Or "Kitties aren't suppose to smell like cegrets. Kitties are sposed to smell like kitties." Geeked
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"