Babies: 0 - 3 Months

You all disgust me.

You are so disgusting on here. * Y'all know who you are* I would like to call you all out and just give ya a verbal licking to each one of ya. You treat others on this board so horribly. I'd like to see y'all off this message board forever. Tsk Tsk on you.

Re: You all disgust me.

• Tay Tay?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a big thing to say when you are just creating an account. Looks like someone wants to cause drama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Here we go again...Isn't this suppossed to be a place where people can ask others for help and not have to worry about being degrated as mothers. I can see what the OP is talking about but this is def. going to start a war...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hmmm...seems like someone is still upset from her earlier post.  At least have the balls to say this under your real SN instead of an AE. 
    BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageBritty685:
    *grabs the popcorn, this ought to be good*

is it even worth it? 

• A New Yorker who uses "y'all?"  Nice! 
  • imageBritty685:

Meh, it was such of a lame post that I doubt anything good drama could be stirred up. I mean, there were no hot topics mentioned like formula feeding or forward facing carseats...

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• imagewife1014:

imageBritty685:

is it even worth it? 

Not really, but its not my fight so I will at least.be entertained by all this craziness. This is just the internet people. You don't.like what you find on here delete it from your faves and move on.
  • I'll call y'all out. JMS, Wife and a few others are total biitches who truly believe that they are the bump masters. Get over yourself and move on... hopefully into adulthood. Trash Y'all Trash.
  • Lame Confused
  • imageNYQUEENBEE:
    I'll call y'all out. JMS, Wife and a few others are total biitches who truly believe that they are the bump masters. Get over yourself and move on... hopefully into adulthood. Trash Y'all Trash.

fcuk you!  I haven't said anything which has offended anyone in quite some time.  I say it like it is.  If it comes across b!tchy to you then too bad.  I definitely do not think of myself as a master of anything but my children and my sex life.  This is a message board and is my entetainment when my colicky baby is sleeping in my arms all.day.long.  Block me.  Better yet, post this under who you really are-you coward!

who's got the popcorn...because I am in this now.

• Lol I normally don't chime in often during drama but this was just a pathetic attempt. If you wan't to call someone out at least have the balls do it under your real sn. Until then no one gives a shiit about what you have to say.
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagenadinethequeen01:
    Lol I normally don't chime in often during drama but this was just a pathetic attempt. If you wan't to call someone out at least have the balls do it under your real sn. Until then no one gives a shiit about what you have to say.

she's a coward

• imagenadinethequeen01:
    Lol I normally don't chime in often during drama but this was just a pathetic attempt. If you wan't to call someone out at least have the balls do it under your real sn. Until then no one gives a shiit about what you have to say.

This exactly.

• Nyqueen I double dog dare you to post on this thread under your real name!
  • O. Your here now. So shall the games begin? Ya are just as bad as you seem over the internet.  Get over yourself. Eat yourself a big ole' bag of popcorn. I'm out y'all. Ta Ta!

edited for TOS violation

• Don't we have enough to be stressed and worried about other than conjuring up drama on TB...Cant we go back to talking about the 0-3 month favorites like feed/nap schedules, 2 month shots, and how much to feed LO?
  • imagewife1014:

imagenadinethequeen01:

she's a coward

Seriously. If she can't stand the heat then get the fck out of the kitchen.

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageredjetta22:
    A New Yorker who uses "y'all?"  Nice! 

Hahahah!

• This is so lame.
  • imageNYQUEENBEE:
    O. Your here now. So shall the games begin? Ya are just as bad as you seem over the internet. You are a cvnt. Get over yourself. Eat yourself a big ole' bag of popcorn. I'm out y'all. Ta Ta!

oh geez

• imageLCB34:
    This is so lame.

I know, I was so hoping for some entertainment right now. Apparently she is off to bed.

• imagerochella:

imageNYQUEENBEE:

I'll call y'all out. JMS, Wife and a few others aretotal biitches who truly believe that they are the bump masters. Get overyourself and move on... hopefully into adulthood. Trash Y'all Trash.

Bump masters?  No way.  That's OctoberBabyH and cinema_goddess.

J&MS and wife are NINJA masters.... beware.... 

JMS ^ 

wife ^

I'm an innocent bystander.

perfect!!!  That is exactly what my legs look like...how did you know?

• imageLCB34:
    This is so lame.

this. 

my eyes are going to get stuck in the back of my head from rolling them so much,

stupid.

• 0-3 is always good for some entertainment... 3-6 not so much.
  • imagecruelsound:
    I see my first day on this board is going to be pretty interesting.

aww, congratulations and welcome :)

• imagecruelsound:
    I see my first day on this board is going to be pretty interesting.

Post partum hormones + maternity leave boredom = fun  Big Smile

• Redjedtta - I love your third ticker..!!!
  • imageabeer26:
    Redjedtta - I love your third ticker..!!!

It's hanging over my head like a hatchet about to fall.  LOL  It is supposed to motivate me to make ticker #2 move.  Ticker #3 is subject to change, though.  DH and I are still negotiating.  He's a little more insane than I am.. but not by much!

• imageabeer26:

LOL thanks for pointing it out! Go scale! Beat that snowman!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageredjetta22:
    imageabeer26:

It's hanging over my head like a hatchet about to fall.  LOL  It is supposed to motivate me to make ticker #2 move.  Ticker #3 is subject to change, though.  DH and I are still negotiating.  He's a little more insane than I am.. but not by much!

Yea... insane is a good word. Stick out tongue

I thought I would be one and done... but I'm gonna go for it!

• imagewife1014:
    imageNYQUEENBEE:
    I'll call y'all out. JMS, Wife and a few others are total biitches who truly believe that they are the bump masters. Get over yourself and move on... hopefully into adulthood. Trash Y'all Trash.

fcuk you!  I haven't said anything which has offended anyone in quite some time.  I say it like it is.  If it comes across b!tchy to you then too bad.  I definitely do not think of myself as a master of anything but my children and my sex life.  This is a message board and is my entetainment when my colicky baby is sleeping in my arms all.day.long.  Block me.  Better yet, post this under who you really are-you coward!

who's got the popcorn...because I am in this now.

Phenominal response. Is this chick for real Y'ALL? Lol
  • imagerochella:

imageNYQUEENBEE:

I'll call y'all out. JMS, Wife and a few others aretotal biitches who truly believe that they are the bump masters. Get overyourself and move on... hopefully into adulthood. Trash Y'all Trash.

JMS ^ 

wife ^

This fvckin' cracked my sh!t up!  LMAO

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagerochella:

imageNYQUEENBEE:

JMS ^ 

wife ^

I <3 you more and more with each post. I just wanted to let you know this! I just took a break from watching Elf to change V so I thought I'd hop on and man oh man! 

• God, shut up. I am of the opinion that you shouldn't ask questions on here if you don't want honesty in response. My very first day, getting on the bump, I got some of the hardest most honest advice I've ever gotten...from Wife. And you know what? She was right. She told me to grow up. No one I knew in real life (lol) had the sense to tell me that. Something about the anonymity of the internet gives people the courage to be brutally honest (although I tend to believe, from the vibe I get, that Wife is fairly honest anyways, and would have said it to my face as well.). If you don't want advice, don't ask. But this board does offer tons of support to women who are willing to hear the hard, honest, sometimes painful truth. Either accept it or gtfo, in my opinion.
  • This was sooooooo anticlimactic.  I was really hoping for more drama and vitriol when I clicked this.  Booo for dissapointing me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"