Babies: 0 - 3 Months

lurking from 3rd tri -- just a question

did anybody go into labor WITHOUT going through the whole "nesting" thing? I'm just curious about this to see if it actually does happen to everyone...

TIA! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lurking from 3rd tri -- just a question

• i didnt nest a bit....DH did though, thank goodness someone did! 

• I didn't nest at all. I wish I had. At my 38 week appointment I was already dilated to a 5 so my dr sent me to the hospital right after that. My house was a wreck, thankfully SO cleaned up while we were recovering :)

Even if you dont feel like nesting, keep your house as clean as you can manage...you wont regret it :)

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • The first time I didn't nest at all, LO came at 37 weeks and I did not have things ready!  So the second time around I was freaked out about not being ready and I definitely nested. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NO nesting at all here.  I wanted to so experience it badly and my house needed it, but I was more and more tired every day until I went into labor.  Sadly, I brought my baby home from the hospital to a disorganized nursery and un-scrubbed baseboards.  LOL
  • I'm a clean freak, so I didn't have anything out of the ordinary.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I did not nest with either baby.
  • Yup, I didn't nest either.. I went through a couple cleaning binges before she was born but the most recent to when she actually arrived was probably a week.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I did nest a bit, but not nearly as "dramatic" as a lot of the books say. The only thing for me was I vaccumed like 3x a day and I wanted my cats to stay in the basement bc they are long haired and I thought the baby would have allergies...theyre back upstairs now ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nope, sure didnt. I kept things clean and organized but that is not unusual.

A + Life

Anniversary

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• My nesting came in 2 forms- less than a week from my due date I literally wiped down and Pledge-d all the banisters in my house, and for a solid month before my due date, I started stockpiling/hoarding frozen food (we bought a freezer-think monthlong Costco shopping orgy).  Other than that, I was unfortunately nesting free.  The nursery was always kept very clean (not that the baby will sleep there now) and well organized since it was first set up.  I wish I had gotten more nesty because when the baby was born, the house wasn't as clean as I would have liked.
  • I spent a long time before I was due getting things prepared, and my Mom came to my house to "deep Clean" for me the week before I had him. I definitely didnt get the whole nesting bug!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"