Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Terrible 2's (Poll)

I'm wondering if my LO is just going through a short phase or if it's really the Terrible 2's.  [Poll]

Re: Terrible 2's (Poll)

• imageKateB1984:

Terrible 2's are a myth. Terrible 3's are real and terrifying and I wish I'd known what I was getting myself into.

This is what I've always heard! 

• imageKateB1984:

Terrible 2's are a myth. Terrible 3's are real and terrifying and I wish I'd known what I was getting myself into.

Amen!  My DD is 3.5 and her "terrible" twos were a JOKE compared to her threes.  They have been AWFUL, and she's easier that a lot of her friends.  DS is 21 months and honestly such a delight, even when he's throwing a tantrum, compared to the sass, backtalk, attitude and irrational fits that came along when DD turned 3.

• Loading the player...
  • You all are depressing me. Will's tantrums and Alex's fits now are bad enough. If it gets worse ... Calgon, take me away!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Never had a 2 year old or a 3 year old so I can't say from experience.  But we do ge a lot of bad behavior already.  I just take it with stride and hope that my disicpline techniques will help me and her come through it in one piece!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"