Babies: 0 - 3 Months

red clothes

How do you wash LO's red clothes?

I never have enough to make a whole load of reds or even darks, and I don't want to put them in with our detergent.

Re: red clothes

• I either wash red stuff together in a small load or wash them in a larger load with other colored/dark clothing.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• You could handwash them in the sink first.  Nothing major, just swish them around in some water and a little detergent to make sure they won't bleed.  

Or just buy the Shout! Color Catcher sheets.  They're awesome. 

• Loading the player...
  • Shout makes these sheets that catch any bleeding colors so you can run mixed loads. You just throw one in the washer with your load. Amazingly, it really works! They're called Shout Color Catchers.
  • I just wash LO's stuff with ours (for everything).
  • imagebrittlandk:
    I just wash LO's stuff with ours (for everything).

Same here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another rave for the shout color catchers, they really work.  DS has a set of red sheets, we're able to wash all the sheets together thanks to them. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Use LOs detergent on your clothes if you have to mix a load. Though, if you are using separate detergents, your baby is already exposed to the one you use on your clothes, when you cuddle your LO against you. If you haven't noticed a reaction yet, it's fine for you to use your detergent on a couple of pieces of LO's clothes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"