Babies: 0 - 3 Months

moms with daughters quick (probably stupid) question

I have a family Christmas party to go to today, and I have a cute sweater dress for my daughter to wear.  My question is how do I layer it.  I want to put a onesie under the sweater dress (very cold here), but then do I put the tights over the onesie or under it?  The dress also came with the diaper cover thing and I was thinking I would just leave that off since I am going to put a onesie on.
Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List

Re: moms with daughters quick (probably stupid) question

• I put the tights under the onsie. The onsie helps keep them on Smile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually layer the onesie first then put the tights over.  I only use the bloomers if I'm not using a onesie &/or tights.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebethanylang:
    I usually layer the onesie first then put the tights over.  I only use the bloomers if I'm not using a onesie &/or tights.

This.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagekjuliet91:
    I put the tights under the onsie. The onsie helps keep them on Smile.
    this. I hate that all of her tights are too big right now
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagebethanylang:
    I usually layer the onesie first then put the tights over.  I only use the bloomers if I'm not using a onesie &/or tights.
    This.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • tights, onesie, pantaloons (diaper cover).  You can't skip the pantaloons-no one wants to see a onesie.
  • Huh.  I had no idea you were supposed to put the tights under the onesie.  I figured they would be easier to take off for diaper changes if they were over the onesie. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• tights under and I go ahead and put the undies on over the onesie anyway if it matches - it makes for annoying diaper changes but hey - we suffer for fashion right?? LOL
  • Okay, after trying on her tights they fit really good.  I think the order will be onesie, tights, then little bloomers!!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"