December 2010 Moms
Options

39 week appointment update...

almost completely effaced and "very soft"

hmmmm...

my doc said that in young-first time moms... you usually become completely effaced before you dilate at all.

any thoughts or input on your 39 week appointment????? 

by Lilypie

Re: 39 week appointment update...

• Options
    At appointment yesterday (I am 40 weeks today) I learned that I am 0 dilated and 75% effaced and a -1. I don't know what is "normal" or not. But I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday morning if this baby girl doesn't come first!
  • Options
    At my 39 week appointment yesterday I was 1 cm dilated and "very soft". My ob said these are favorable conditions for induction, which I may have to do if my blood pressure doesn't drop by Friday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had my 39 week appointment yet (scheduled on Friday) but I was in Labor and Delivery yesterday. I started having frequent contractions yesterday at work and had DH pick me up.  They checked me out and said I was 3 cm dialated and 70% effaced.  So hopefully she will be here soon.
  • Options

imagegamabello:
    At appointment yesterday (I am 40 weeks today) I learned that I am 0 dilated and 75% effaced and a -1. I don't know what is "normal" or not. But I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday morning if this baby girl doesn't come first!

that's basically exactly what they told me... idk what the -1 means, but doc said it's good :)

by Lilypie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"