December 2010 Moms
Options

? for those who went into labor naturally

Did you get nauseous at all in the days before labor started?  I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something...just kinda of nauseous and that dizzy-sort-of feeling you get before you puik, but nothing happens.  Just curious if this was a sign of labor.  Thanks!
m/c #1 May 2009 at 5.5 weeks; m/c #2 August 2009 at 7.5 weeks; BFP in April 2010 and DS (the love of my life) born 12/07/10; m/c #3 June 2011 at 8 weeks (measured at 5)

Re: ? for those who went into labor naturally

• Options
    YES!  On Wednesday and Thursday no matter what I did I could shake the feeling of pukey... and sure enough, she was born on Friday morning!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same feeling for about 4 days before I went into labor. It got much worse the day before, I hope this is the start of it for you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have any of the pre labor signs they talk about except diarrhea. And I was having it for days so I didn't actually even think about it. Honestly all I can say is when it happens you will know!! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What about headaches? I had an 8 hour headache last Thursday and today is Monday. I have had a headache each day since then...luckily not so bad though. I am due the day after tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"