Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I would kill these people

So this chick on a Baby Story wants to try a natural birth. She hires a midwife and a doula.

She gets to the hospital and wants an epidural.

Her husband goes, "Yeah, but would you rather have a couple hours of pain or be laying in bed all day?"

Her midwife says, "Hey, it's okay. I understand you can't handle it. Some people have a greater pain tolerance than others."

Indifferent 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I would kill these people

• Nice, time for a smack down stupid biatches
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • omg i'm totally watching this with disgust!!! i would be so pissed if these people were in my way of getting comfortable! her husband is a douche for even suggesting that she shouldn't... what she wants, she gets a*hole
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm watching this too. Ummm, most people are not stuck in bed for a day and half after getting an epi. I was walking around less than 2 hours after I gave birth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStefB28:
    I'm watching this too. Ummm, most people are not stuck in bed for a day and half after getting an epi. I was walking around less than 2 hours after I gave birth.

As was I.

This woman is having your child. Treat her like a queen, not a wuss.

I would have been screaming at him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Agreed. I wanted natural childbirth but after 15 hours naturally and then stalling for 4 hours at a 7 while the contractions were one right after another on pitocin, I was so done. After the epi i progressed super fast and within 2 hours of getting it DD was out. And I certainly was not stuck in the bed for a day.....lame people. Its her vagina. Her body and HER pain. So dumb.
  • I am of the opinion that men don't get a say in pain management during childbirth until they push a watermelon out of his peen. 

The doula needs a b!tchslap. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Is it just me or did it look like the husband was trying to hold back a smile when she was BEGGING for an epidural and saying that no one was listening to her at 7 cm!?!?

Holy crap... her entire labour support group sucked balls. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • imagecinema_goddess:

I am of the opinion that men don't get a say in pain management during childbirth until they push a watermelon out of his peen. 

The doula needs a b!tchslap. 

Haha! Agreed!! Bit it's part of the macho facade, y'know?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"